Tag Archives: united states of america
- Donald Trump props: Will the president-elect tweet at his inauguration?
January 20, 2017
As Washington prepares for Donald Trump’s big moment, one question remains: How many times will the U.S. president-elect tweet at his inauguration day?
- Snow freezes Indiana casino revenues
January 16, 2017
The snowy weather in the Northeastern part of the United States has dampen the revenues of several casinos in December.
- New US bill seeks to tax games of chance
January 11, 2017
A senator is pushing a bill that would require companies offering games of chance in the United States to pay a 23 percent tax.
- US tracks tax evaders in bitcoin
November 22, 2016
The U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has put bitcoin anonymous users under the microscope as they hunt down possible tax evaders.
- WTO gives Antigua green light to pursue sanctions on US
January 29, 2013
With the U.S. having little interest of actually honoring the WTO's sanctions, the latter proceeded to grant Antigua the right to collect the outstanding fine through other course of actions
- Antigua comes out with opposition to Reid bill
October 29, 2012
Antigua is opposing Harry Reid's federal online poker bill
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
September 9, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012