Tag Archives: united states of america
- Pojoaque Pueblo folds in years-long gaming compact battle with New Mexico
August 4, 2017
After years of fighting, leaders of the Pojoaque Pueblo tribe has relented to a new gambling compact with the state of New Mexico.
- Judge sides with state in dispute over Pojoaque Pueblo’s gaming compact
April 28, 2017
Gov. Susana Martinez's administration scored a win against the Pojoaque Pueblo after a federal appeals court junked the tribe's appeal
- Legislative battle leaves fantasy sports companies in shambles
April 18, 2017
Fantasy sports companies are feeling the heat of the legislative battle across the United States, with many folding up in defeat.
- The mystery of the Massachusetts casino alcohol extension request
The Massachusetts powers to be is about to get their knickers in a twist over an application to extend the alcohol stop tap in casinos to 4 am
- SEC rejects second request to list bitcoin product
March 29, 2017
Another day, another application for a bitcoin exchange trade product (ETP) junked in the United States.
- IGB affiliate to host affiliate focused seminars during ICE
January 26, 2017
iGB Affiliate is set to host free seminars focused on the hidden opportunity of affiliate marketing in the USA
SEO and technology are top of the agenda at Berlin Affiliate Conference
September 14, 2017
SEC rejects second request to list bitcoin product
March 29, 2017