Tag Archives: United States gambling law
- Little noticed bill would tilt playing field in tribes’ favor
January 23, 2018
The House of Representatives passed a bill a few days ago that would take away the unions' right to easily organize workers at tribal casinos.
- Can sports books survive a 1% tax on handle?
January 17, 2018
Expert analysis of the impact that the proposed 1% on bets would have on sports book operators can be read here.
- Measuring China’s impact on Las Vegas
October 19, 2017
The China's corruption crackdown has an downturn impact in the Macau casino industry revenue and would this say the same thing in Las Vegas.
- The coming crash of the eSports Skins market
October 18, 2017
Skins are any virtual items players can earn by playing video games. The changes were only electronically skin deep – they gained the name “skins.
- Nevada legalizes Parimutuel Betting on eSports
October 17, 2017
This will cement how esports betting should take place in Nevada and save the esports from major problems in the future.
- Supreme Court will hear NJ Sports Betting case
October 16, 2017
The Supreme Court will hear NJ Sports Betting case an attempts by the NJ Legislature to legalize sports betting at racetracks and in casinos.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017