Tag Archives: Union Gaming
- Ministry approves online sale for lottery tickets in Japan
January 29, 2018
Public-run lottery tickets in Japan will soon be sold online amid slumping sales, according to the country’s internal affairs ministry.
- Grant Govertsen: Mass segment poses lesser political risk
June 14, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Raquel, analyst Grant Govertsen of Union Gaming gives his insight on Macau’s recovery.
- Grant Govertsen: The Philippine gaming market is on fire
May 31, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Raquel, Grant Govertsen of Union Gaming gives his insights on the Asia-Pacific regional gaming market.
- Grant Govertsen: Macau casinos should focus on marketing to the right people
February 15, 2017
Grant Govertsen of Union Gaming discusses ways how Macau could sustain the positive gross gaming revenues in 2017.
- SJM Holdings’ Casino Taipa reopens in Macau after 8 years
November 18, 2016
Casino Taipa has restarted its Macau operations after being dark for eight years. Under the gaming license of gaming operator SJM Holdings Ltd.
- Macau insulated from Trump’s anti-China rhetoric
November 10, 2016
Despite U.S. President elect Donald Trump’s anti-China rhetoric, a Union Gaming analyst believe that Macau’s gaming industry will remain unscathed.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017