Tag Archives: Union Gaming
- Brazil instant lottery will be lucrative for IGT and Scientific Games
24 October 2019
Analysts from Union Gaming suggest that IGT and Scientific Games are going to make boatloads of cash from this deal.
- Chicago suburb agrees to allow casino in its backyard
10 October 2019
After Union Gaming shot down five possible casino locations in and around Chicago, Illinois, the Windy City still had some other options.
- Union Gaming lowers Wynn on Macau ops
30 August 2019
Union Gaming Securities has updated its forecast on the Wynn Resorts, asserting that its EBITDA will be 2.5% lower than other forecasts have indicated.
- Chicagoans get sports gambling (sort of)
20 August 2019
Penn National Gaming is opening a sportsbook at Indiana’s Ameristar Casino East Chicago which allows Chicagoans to start placing wagers on sporting events.
- Chicago has 5 possible casino locations, but none work
14 August 2019
The locations for possible casino development in Chicago have been identified, however none met the approval.
- Grant Govertsen: Macau can count on the mass market
5 August 2019
While VIP players are slipping away, Govertsen is sure that the mass market will continue to grow.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017