Tag Archives: Union Gaming
- Union Gaming cuts IGT forecasts
October 9, 2018
Despite the International Game Technology PLC's earnings forecast cut, Union Gaming indicates that the slot machine maker is still a “buy.”
- Union Gaming raises Macau’s GGR forecast on better results
September 3, 2018
Gross gaming revenue (GGR) in Macau has risen 17.5% and is now at $3.3 billion according to the city’s gaming regulator, DICJ.
- Union Gaming: High-quality IRs to put India on the gaming map
August 6, 2018
Goa is poised to become one of Asia gambling industry’s crown jewels under a new regulation that will bring an end to floating casinos.
- Construction boom in Macau linked to casino gaming license play: report
July 24, 2018
A number of sites in the former Portuguese enclave showed increased construction activity over the past months.
- Macau operator stocks fall on Hainan baccarat news
June 20, 2018
Macau saw a collective loss of $4.3 billion in market cap, a result of news that Hainan will soon begin offering baccarat.
- Macau casino GGR fizzles in May
June 1, 2018
Gross gaming revenue of Macau casinos sputtered to 12.1 percent in May after having a stellar April results.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014