Tag Archives: Union Gaming
- Grant Govertsen: Mass segment poses lesser political risk
June 14, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Raquel, analyst Grant Govertsen of Union Gaming gives his insight on Macau’s recovery.
- Grant Govertsen: The Philippine gaming market is on fire
May 31, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Raquel, Grant Govertsen of Union Gaming gives his insights on the Asia-Pacific regional gaming market.
- Grant Govertsen: Macau casinos should focus on marketing to the right people
February 15, 2017
Grant Govertsen of Union Gaming discusses ways how Macau could sustain the positive gross gaming revenues in 2017.
- SJM Holdings’ Casino Taipa reopens in Macau after 8 years
November 18, 2016
Casino Taipa has restarted its Macau operations after being dark for eight years. Under the gaming license of gaming operator SJM Holdings Ltd.
- Macau insulated from Trump’s anti-China rhetoric
November 10, 2016
Despite U.S. President elect Donald Trump’s anti-China rhetoric, a Union Gaming analyst believe that Macau’s gaming industry will remain unscathed.
- Grant Govertsen: Macau needs to figure out how to entertain at a larger scale
March 11, 2016
Grant Govertsen shares his thoughts on how Macau can keep its vitality going despite the challenges it is facing right now.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017