Tag Archives: Unibet
- Kindred’s Unibet fined €470k by Dutch gambling regulator
19 August 2019
The Kindred Group's Unibet brand is hit with €470k penalty by Dutch gambling regulator for serving Dutch punters without local permission.
- Kindred’s profits slide as Sweden’s new gambling market takes a toll
24 July 2019
Kindred Group reports Q2 revenue up 3% but earnings and profits tumble due to the lack of a major football tourney and Swedish regulated market struggles.
- Sweden spanks Lottoland; minister praises Italy’s gambling ad ban
19 June 2019
Sweden's gambling regulator fines Lottoland for offering betting on lottery products outside the terms of its license; minister praises Italy ad ban.
- Kindred refreshes Unibet brand for US online gambling debut
4 June 2019
Nordic online gambling operator Kindred Group refreshes Unibet brand in time for company's US debut in New Jersey's regulated online market.
- Unibet Open to return to Paris, Online Series returns for pop number 5
17 April 2019
The poker peeps behind the Unibet Open announce a 2019 Parisian stop, operations in France switch from iPoker to Relax Gaming, and the Unibet Online Series returns for Round 5.
- Unibet earn three GPA nominations; Grigunas wins in MK; Vialle in Lyon
19 March 2019
Unibet team picking up three nominations in the forthcoming Global Poker Awards and successful lower stakes tournaments in Milton Keynes and Lyon.
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
12 September 2016