Tag Archives: Unibet
- Unibet Poker scrubs high-limit cash games to protect fish
January 4, 2018
Unibet Poker scraps its €800 cash games in a bid to preserve the site's ecology and to prevent fishier players from being mauled by sharps.
- Kindred Group shares spike 12% after record revenue, earnings
October 27, 2017
Online gambling operator Kindred Group sees its shares spike 12% on Friday after company reports “a record quarter for revenue and profit.”
- Kindred Group phasing out Stan James Online brand
October 5, 2017
The Kindred Group plans to phase out its Stan James Online brand and move its customers to Unibet, which will also assume Stan James' sponsorship deals.
- Unibet to boldly go where no Swedish poker room has gone before
September 26, 2017
Unibet, the Swedish online poker room, releases details of an online multi-table tournament equipped with a brand new space theme.
- Kindred to improve responsible gambling policy; Aussies following suit
August 16, 2017
The Kindred Group has partnered with two gambling addiction specialists to contribute to improving their responsible gambling policy, & more on CQUniversity
- Unibet send 200 players to The European Open
July 18, 2017
Unibet has surprised everyone by announcing the next stage of their Unibet Open live tour will take place at the Wynn Las Vegas.
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017