Tag Archives: ultimate gaming
- Calling the Clock: Ultimate Gaming Leave New Jersey; Joe Cada Leaves PokerStars and Much More
29 September 2014
Lee Davy recaps a very busy week in poker that sees a trio of stars leaving Team PokerStars; Ultimate Gaming leaving New Jersey & Much More.
- Ultimate Gaming exits New Jersey market, cites “multiple breaches” by Trump
19 September 2014
Ultimate Gaming to exit New Jersey online gambling market, cites "multiple breaches" by its brick-and-mortar partner Trump Taj Mahal.
- New Jersey says Betfair online gambling operations to survive Plaza demise
5 September 2014
New Jersey regulators okay the continuation of Betfair's online gambling operations following the Sept. 16 closure of the Trump Plaza.
- California online poker hearing dares not whisper the name of PokerStars
24 April 2014
California Assembly holds five-hour online poker hearing at which PokerStars is never mentioned but dominates the conversation.
- Amaya Gaming Group Add Ultimate Gaming to Their List of New Jersey Clients
2 April 2014
Amaya Gaming Group add more weight behind their NJ presence with a deal with Ultimate Gaming’s UCasino.com.
- Amaya doubles revenue in 2013, but losses rise four-fold on increased costs
1 April 2014
Amaya Gaming Group doubles revenue in 2013 thanks to full-year contributions from recent acquisitions, signs Ultimate Gaming in New Jersey.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
22 September 2017