Tag Archives: ultimate gaming
- Calling the Clock: Ultimate Gaming Leave New Jersey; Joe Cada Leaves PokerStars and Much More
September 29, 2014
Lee Davy recaps a very busy week in poker that sees a trio of stars leaving Team PokerStars; Ultimate Gaming leaving New Jersey & Much More.
- Ultimate Gaming exits New Jersey market, cites “multiple breaches” by Trump
September 19, 2014
Ultimate Gaming to exit New Jersey online gambling market, cites "multiple breaches" by its brick-and-mortar partner Trump Taj Mahal.
- New Jersey says Betfair online gambling operations to survive Plaza demise
September 5, 2014
New Jersey regulators okay the continuation of Betfair's online gambling operations following the Sept. 16 closure of the Trump Plaza.
- California online poker hearing dares not whisper the name of PokerStars
April 24, 2014
California Assembly holds five-hour online poker hearing at which PokerStars is never mentioned but dominates the conversation.
- Amaya Gaming Group Add Ultimate Gaming to Their List of New Jersey Clients
April 2, 2014
Amaya Gaming Group add more weight behind their NJ presence with a deal with Ultimate Gaming’s UCasino.com.
- Amaya doubles revenue in 2013, but losses rise four-fold on increased costs
April 1, 2014
Amaya Gaming Group doubles revenue in 2013 thanks to full-year contributions from recent acquisitions, signs Ultimate Gaming in New Jersey.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014