Tag Archives: Ultimate Bet
- Absolute Poker to (finally) pay back more users
October 30, 2018
The Ultimate Bet (UB)/Absolute Poker (AP) claimants could soon get the fourth round of refunds with a checks totaling $133,005.04.
- Ultimate Bet, Absolute Poker dragging its feet on refunds: report
October 24, 2018
According to a report by Legal US Poker Sites, many UltimateBet (UB) and Absolute Poker (AP) victims have still not received their payouts.
- Absolute Poker players to be reunited with long lost funds
April 10, 2017
The US Department of Justice announces plan under which Absolute Poker's US players will have their long-lost account balances refunded.
- US law enforcement lost control of seized Black Friday poker domains
May 28, 2015
US authorities lost control of the UltimateBet.com and AbsolutePoker.com domains seized on Black Friday, were linking to Zero-Click ad feed.
- BitnPlay Online Poker Site: You Don’t Need to Trust Us
December 29, 2014
The Bitcoin only online poker market is set to become congested with the Feb 2015 arrival of BitnPlay.
- New Jersey preliminary investigation finds no evidence of Jim Ryan link to UB scandal
November 21, 2014
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement's preliminary investigation finds no evidence linking Pala Interactive CEO Jim Ryan to UB scandal.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013