Tag Archives: ukraine
- Legalization in Ukraine: “to be” or “not to be”?
October 5, 2019
Volodymyr Zelensky instructed the Cabinet of Ministers to prepare a bill on the legalization of gambling by October 1, and the parliament to adopt it by December 1, 2019.
- Ukraine gambling legalization plans go well beyond casinos
October 2, 2019
Ukrainian media obtains draft of government's plans to legalize not only land-based casinos, but online and land-based sports betting, poker and slots.
- Ukraine opens illegal gambling probe of former top prosecutor
October 1, 2019
Ukraine's State Bureau of Investigations opens probe of former top prosecutor Yuri Lutsenko over alleged ties to illegal gambling operations in Kiev.
- Ukraine’s cabinet okays gambling legalization plans
September 30, 2019
Ukraine's Cabinet of Ministers signs off on President Zelensky's plans to legalize certain gambling options, including casinos in five-star hotels.
- Ukraine’s largest gambling event comes back! Meet Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020
September 6, 2019
Ukraine’s largest event dedicated to the gambling business, Ukrainian Gaming Week (UGW) comes back.
- Ukrainian President demands new gambling laws this year
September 3, 2019
President Zelensky wants legalized gambling, but it may not come easy.
Public Opinions on Ukrainian Gaming Law Draft
December 10, 2015
Ukraine’s cyber police bust Russian online casino operation
April 13, 2018
Ukraine promises IMF it will launch legal gambling by 2018
April 11, 2017
Ukraine urged to get a move on with gambling regulatory update
October 13, 2017