Tag Archives: UK Gambling Commission
- Gibraltar, UK gambling regulators suspend Addison Global licenses
20 February 2020
Gambling regulators in both Gibraltar and the UK suspend the licenses of Addison Global Ltd, which operates Moplay, due to insolvency concerns.
- Matchbook betting exchange UK license ‘temporarily’ suspended
17 February 2020
Online sports betting exchange Matchbook has UK Gambling Commission license 'temporarily' suspended for as yet unclear reasons.
- UK Gambling Commission defends themselves before House of Lords
13 February 2020
The Lords questioned whether the regulator is fulfilling its goals, and if new laws are needed to keep the industry in check.
- UK gambling regulator, Twitter team to lessen gambling exposure
30 January 2020
UK Gambling Commission teams with Twitter to help users avoid gambling content online; seven on-course bookies protest underage bettor penalties.
- UK Gambling Commission warns licensees re ownership disclosure
27 January 2020
UK Gambling Commission uses MaxEnt case to remind licensees that they need to be able to prove where they get cash for major acquisitions or investment.
- UK gambling regulator defends, warns licensees
24 January 2020
The UK’s gambling regulator is warning operators to take their responsible gambling obligations seriously or GTFO.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
5 September 2014
1xBet shuts UK site following Sunday Times investigation
12 August 2019