Tag Archives: UK Gambling Commission
- UK parliamentary group seeks online casino stake, deposit limits
4 November 2019
UK parliamentary group calls for sweeping reforms of online casino industry, including £2 stake limits for slots; calls UK regulator "unfit for purpose."
- UK youth survey finds video game loot boxes are gambling gateway
23 October 2019
UK's 2019 Young People and Gambling report shows overall decline in youth gambling but video game loot boxes are shown to presage real-money gambling.
- Camelot pulls £10 scratchcards over problem gambling concerns
21 October 2019
UK National Lottery operator Camelot pulls £10 scratchcards from retailers after research showed links to problem gambling activity.
- Betfred in £322k settlement for anti-money laundering failings
10 October 2019
Betfred reach £322k setttlement with UK Gambling Commission for failing to determine whether a high-volume customer was gambling with stolen funds.
- How affiliates view credit card gambling restrictions
23 September 2019
PayPal shut down its services for German players, so could this mean that it could shut them down for U.K. players, too? Will other e-wallets follow suit?
- Embracing the spirit of regulation
19 September 2019
All gambling companies must follow the letter of the law to ensure that they are compliant with the rules and requirements laid out by the Gambling Commission.