Tag Archives: UK Gambling Commission
- Fewer UK kids gambling in 2017 but skin betting proving popular
December 12, 2017
A new UK Gambling Commission survey finds fewer kids gambling in 2017 but those who do are often doing so via skin betting in video games.
- UK Gambling Commission looks for new CEO as Harrison exits
December 7, 2017
The UK Gambling Commission is on the hunt for a new CEO after Sarah Harrison announced she'd be stepping down as of February 28.
- UK fines Broadway Gaming £100k for misleading bonus offers
December 5, 2017
UK Gambling Commission imposes £100k penalty on Broadway Gaming Ltd for misleading promo offers on its online bingo and casino sites.
- ReelNRG awarded UK licence by the UK Gambling Commission
December 1, 2017
Casino game development company ReelNRG has been awarded a licence by the UK Gambling Commission.
- Online gambling still king of the UK gambling mountain
Online gambling remains the single largest slice of the overall UK gambling market, accounting for 34% of all gross gambling yield.
- UK online gambling operators face strict new bonus offer rules
November 21, 2017
UK competition watchdog suggests that online gambling sites will likely face tough new restrictions on their bonus promo offers to customers.
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017