Tag Archives: UK Gambling Commission
- Online gambling claims ever-larger share of UK market
December 6, 2018
Online gambling claims a 37.1% share of the UK's overall market in latest UK Gambling Commission stats, 2.8 points higher than previous report.
- More UK online casinos without ‘effective safeguards’ hit with fines
November 29, 2018
The crackdown on UK online gambling companies operating without "effective standards" has resulted in fines of nearly £14 million for three online casinos.
- UK youth gambling on the rise, mostly due to survey changes
November 21, 2018
The UK Gambling Commission reports that youth gambling participation is on the rise, but primarily due to changes in the survey format.
- Stride Gaming fined £7.1m for UK compliance failures
November 13, 2018
The UK Gambling Commission hits Stride Gaming's parent company with a £7.1m penalty for AML and social responsibility failures.
- Scout Gaming granted B2B license in UK
November 6, 2018
Scout Gaming Group has been approved by the UK Gambling Commission to provide its award-winning Fantasy Sports solution to UK licensed operators.
- Paddy Power Betfair fined £2.2m for social responsibility failures
October 16, 2018
UK Gambling Commission hits Paddy Power Betfair with £2.2m penalty for social responsibility failures, including letting punters gamble with stolen cash.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK gambling operators face stiff fines for breaching ad codes
January 26, 2018
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017