Tag Archives: UK Gambling Commission
- UK Gambling Commission cracks the whip on consumer law, ad breaches
August 1, 2018
The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) will no longer treat consumer law and advertising breaches with kid gloves starting October 31.
- LeoVegas signs to use Wag.io for online gaming compliance
July 12, 2018
LeoVegas is the latest company to choose the Wag.io software to manage their compliance with laws set out by the Advertising Standards Authority and UKGC.
- UK Gambling Commission tries to measure gambling-related harm
July 11, 2018
A new report by the UK Gambling Commission and GambleAware attempts to recognize and measure the social costs of gambling-related harms.
- UK gambling regulator threatens “relentless escalation” in fines
June 28, 2018
New UK Gambling Commission CEO Neil McArthur threatens licensees with "relentless escalation" in financial penalties if they don't up their compliance game.
- UKGC: Protecting children from gambling-related harm needs multi-faceted approach
June 26, 2018
The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) has reiterated its commitment to protect the children from risks of being exposed to gambling in the digital age.
- 32Red hit with $2.6M fine for failing to protect problem gambler
June 20, 2018
The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) slapped British online casino operator 32Red with a £2 million fine for failing to protect a problem gambler.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018
UK online gambling operators face strict new bonus offer rules
November 21, 2017
UK gambling operators face stiff fines for breaching ad codes
January 26, 2018