Tag Archives: UK Gambling Commission
- Virtual betting the surprise star in UK Gambling Commission stats
May 31, 2018
The UK Gambling Commission's latest gambling market report shows virtual sports accounting for 8.5% of all online gambling revenue.
- Malta preps unified self-exclusion system; UK’s GamStop under fire
May 23, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority plan to introduce unified self-exclusion system for all online gambling licensees; UK's GamStop program falling short of the mark.
- Pinnacle withdraws UK online gambling license application
May 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle withdraw application for UK gambling license, claiming that the "decision has been made that now is not the right time.”
- UKGC slaps LeoVegas with $818K fine over misleading ads
LeoVegas Gaming Ltd.’s misleading ads and its failure to protect vulnerable customers have left a £600,000 ($818,000) hole in the company’s pocket.
- Sun Bets spanked over PieGate, self-exclusion failures
April 13, 2018
Tabcorp Holdings' UK-facing Sun Bets online betting site reaches £84k settlement with UK Gambling Commission over 'PieGate' and self-exclusion failures.
- Neil McArthur takes CEO reins at UK Gambling Commission
April 12, 2018
The UK gambling regulator has appointed Neil McArthur as its news chief executive, effective immediately.
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
UK Gambling Commission probing 17 online casino licensees
January 5, 2018