Tag Archives: UK Gambling Commission
- Paddy Power Betfair fined £2.2m for social responsibility failures
October 16, 2018
UK Gambling Commission hits Paddy Power Betfair with £2.2m penalty for social responsibility failures, including letting punters gamble with stolen cash.
- UK bookie Mark Jarvis spanked for gambling machine excesses
October 15, 2018
UK bookmaker Mark Jarvis Ltd reaches £94k settlement with UK Gambling Commission over customer's excessive use of fixed-odds betting terminals.
- Rank Group fined £500k for failing to protect VIP gambler
October 10, 2018
UK Gambling Commission hits Rank Group with £500k penalty for failing to protect VIP gambler despite signs of problem gambling behavior.
- UK gambling operators face ‘brewing storm’ over advertising
October 4, 2018
UK Gambling Commission warns industry that it a "storm is brewing" due to “hardening public and political mood” over gambling advertising.
- New rules for resolving disputes between UK gamblers, operators
October 1, 2018
The UK Gambling Commission unveils new rules for alternative dispute resolution (ADR) providers mediating issues between gamblers and operators.
- Stride Gaming sets aside £4m for UK compliance penalty
September 26, 2018
UK-listed online bingo operator Stride Gaming sets aside £4m to pay anticipated UK Gambling Commission penalty for compliance failures.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK gambling operators face stiff fines for breaching ad codes
January 26, 2018
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018
UK online gambling operators face strict new bonus offer rules
November 21, 2017