Tag Archives: UK Gambling Commission
- UK regulator says BetBright bet-voiding the least “best option”
March 14, 2019
The UK Gambling Commission defends its handling of BetBright's decision to void all pending wagers following sale of its betting tech platform.
- UK in-play wagering, advertising influence on the wane in 2018
February 27, 2019
The UK Gambling Commission's latest gambling participation survey shows little change from 2017 report, but in-play betting participation falls.
- UK Gambling Commission wants to know your thoughts on credit cards
February 21, 2019
The UK Gambling Commision is once again asking for the public’s input, this time on credit card gambling and Category B machines.
- UK online gambling operators face new customer ID check rules
February 7, 2019
UK Gambling Commission releases new rules governing age and identity verification checks for its online gambling licensees.
- UK Gambling Commission warns operators re non-disclosure deals
February 1, 2019
The UK Gambling Commission warns licensees to tread carefully when it comes to using non-disclosure agreements when resolving disputes with customers.
- Ladbrokes under fire for VIP gambling with stolen funds
December 17, 2018
GVC Holdings' Ladbrokes brand under fire following reports that it required victims' silence regarding a VIP gambler who wagered with their stolen money.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK gambling operators face stiff fines for breaching ad codes
January 26, 2018
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018