Tag Archives: UK Gambling Commission
- 1xBet shuts UK site following Sunday Times investigation
August 12, 2019
1xBet shuts its UK-facing site following Times' investigation; BBC report shows UK gambling customer complaints up 5,000% in five years.
- GVC pays £5.9m for Ladbrokes Coral’s online gambling failings
July 31, 2019
UK Gambling Commission imposes £5.9m penalty package on GVC Holdings for social responsibility and AML failings at Ladbrokes Coral operations.
- Seven UK bookmakers under fire for failing underage betting test
July 30, 2019
Seven UK on-course bookmakers face the potential loss of their gambling license after failing secret 'underage betting' tests.
- UK opens consultation on banning credit card online gambling
July 24, 2019
The U.K. Gambling Commission opens consultation into the use of credit cards for online gambling, with outright ban one possible outcome.
- UKGC really wants to crack down on video game gambling
July 23, 2019
The UK’s gambling regulator really would like to investigate gambling in the gaming sector, but can’t do much with current laws.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK gambling operators face stiff fines for breaching ad codes
January 26, 2018