Tag Archives: uk gambling bill
- The New UK Gambling Bill Moves to Royal Assent
March 20, 2014
The new UK Gambling Bill has passed through the House of Lords with a last minute change involving the horse racing industry.
- Bodugi’s UK license suspended, UK warn operators not to miss World Cup
February 21, 2014
UK Gambling Commission suspends license of social sports betting operator Bodugi after customers complain of inability to withdraw funds.
- UK Gambling Bill: Lords Reject 20 Amendments During Committee Stage
January 16, 2014
The UK Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Bill 2013-2014 has passed safely through the House of Lords Committee Stage without change.
- The UK Parliament Dismisses Online Gambling Addiction Measure
November 29, 2013
After reading Steven Stradbrooke’s nutshell version of the third reading of the UK Gambling Bill in the House of Commons.
- UK Gambling Bill passes Third Reading despite Philip Davies’ taunts
November 27, 2013
UK gambling bill passes Third Reading despite Philip Davies mocking government's insistence that it's not about revenue generation.
- UK Gambling Bill – Part 2: The Song Remains The Same
November 25, 2013
The introduction of FOBTs and in its first draft the introduction of 8 new super-casinos - and was heavily backed by the Treasury.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017