Tag Archives: ubet
- Tatts Group abandons struggling UBET brand as TAB takes the reins
December 17, 2018
The TAB brand has effectively taken over Tatts’ struggling wagering brand UBET.
- Tatts Group reports profit plunge following Tabcorp takeover
September 25, 2018
Australian lottery and betting operator Tatts Group reports profit plunge in its final annual report prior to absorption into rival Tabcorp Holdings.
- Tabcorp-Tatts merger spells doom for UBET, Luxbet betting brands
June 29, 2017
The proposed merger of Australian gambling firms Tabcorp Holdings and Tatts Group spells doom for the company's UBET and Luxbet wagering brands.
- 888Poker bid g’bye to Australia
January 13, 2017
888 Holdings' online poker brand 888poker is the latest operator to exit the Australian market ahead of online casino and poker ban.
- Ubet spanked for linking bets and booze; Sky Vegas told to unplug rock star
June 29, 2016
Ubet advert the first to be spanked for promoting alcohol and betting; Sky Vegas 'rock star' ad yanked for linking gambling with being cool.
- Australia’s Greens party seeks tobacco-style total ban on betting advertising
April 8, 2016
Australia's Greens party says it will introduce legislation that would prohibit all sports betting advertising similar to tobacco ad ban.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
Crown Resorts plans to divest stake in CrownBet
November 24, 2017