Tag Archives: twinspires.com
- Online betting drives Kentucky Derby to new wagering record
May 7, 2017
Kentucky Derby reports record wagering activity on 2017 event, largely thanks to double-digit gains in online wagering handle at TwinSpires.com.
- Churchill Downs has record Q3 thanks to casinos and online wagering
October 31, 2013
Churchill Downs Inc. posts record revenue in Q3 thanks to casino and online wagering; Illinois ADW legislation renewal on death watch.
- Texas judge rejects Churchill Downs’ challenge of online wagering law
September 25, 2013
Churchill Downs Inc. lose federal court challenge of Texas law banning online and telephone wagering on horse races; vow appeal.
- Churchill Downs Q1 profit falls despite record revenue
April 28, 2013
Churchill Downs Incorporated reports record revenue in Q1 but profit falls thanks to lack of advance deposit wagering in Illinois.
- Churchill Downs posts record revenue, second best earnings in Q4
February 28, 2013
Churchill Downs Inc. posts record revenue and its second best earnings in Q4, thanks mainly to casinos and online betting.
- TwinSpires, XpressBet ignore Illinois ADW edict; Green Day pisses off horses
January 20, 2013
Inaction by Illinois lawmakers means advance deposit wagering is now illegal, but TwinSpires and XpressBet don't appear to have got the memo
Camelot wins 10-year, $2.2b Illinois Lottery contract
September 26, 2017