Tag Archives: TVG
- Betfair US gets new CEO as New Jersey publishes exchange wagering regulations
May 15, 2014
Kip Levin named new CEO of Betfair US as New Jersey publishes exchange wagering regulations; Churchill Downs eyes New York casino.
- Betfair profit up 56% on lowered expenses, sustainable market growth
December 3, 2013
Exchange wagering specialists Betfair see profits rise 56% in six months ending Oct. 31 thanks to aggressive cost-cutting measures.
- Betfair revenues continue to slide but cost-cutting measures boost margins
September 5, 2013
Betting exchange Betfair says revenue continues to slide in its fiscal Q1 but cost-cutting measures boost margins.
- New Jersey gov’t agency accused of illegally extending credit to online horse bettor
March 2, 2013
New Jersey state agency in charge of online horse betting accused of illegally extending credit to high rolling bettor.
- TwinSpires, XpressBet ignore Illinois ADW edict; Green Day pisses off horses
January 20, 2013
Inaction by Illinois lawmakers means advance deposit wagering is now illegal, but TwinSpires and XpressBet don't appear to have got the memo
- California Horse Racing Board approves exchange wagering
November 16, 2012
California Horse Racing Board unanimously approves exchange wagering, but decision needs to be approved by Office of Administrative Law.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017