Tag Archives: TVG
- Sky Racing World enhances Australian racing product for North America
June 9, 2017
Australian simulcast racing content is accompanied by partner TVG’s expanded Australian coverage with Sky Racing (Australia) broadcaster Jason Witham
- Sky Racing World expands partnership with TVG
March 10, 2017
TVG increases its TV coverage of Australian horse-racing in partnership with Southern Hemisphere racing content distributor to the Americas
- Paddy Power Betfair earnings fall on merger costs
March 7, 2017
Paddy Power Betfair reports double-digit revenue gains in 2016 but earnings tumble as costs rise, including £66m in merger-related expenses.
- Betfair buys US HRTV network, lets horses drive rally cars
February 18, 2015
Betfair acquires US-facing Horse Racing Television network from the Stronach Group, lets horses drive rally cars in new Cheltenham promo.
- Betfair revenue jumps on World Cup wagers, mobile betting gains
September 4, 2014
Betfair sees 30% gain in fiscal Q1 revenue thanks to World Cup wagering and strong gains in mobile bets, POCT impact to be £17m in FY 2015
- Betfair US gets new CEO as New Jersey publishes exchange wagering regulations
May 15, 2014
Kip Levin named new CEO of Betfair US as New Jersey publishes exchange wagering regulations; Churchill Downs eyes New York casino.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
New York’s online poker fate won’t be known until June
March 21, 2017