Tag Archives: Trustly
- Trustly introduces new groundbreaking technology: InBanner Pay N Play
November 27, 2018
The Pay N Play will further innovate the user experience and enable operators to offer seamless, secure and efficient way to distribute their services.
- Cherry CEO to remain under detention in insider trading probe
May 24, 2018
Cherry AB CEO Anders Holmgren will remain under detention while Swedish authorities investigate allegations of 'severe' insider trading.
- Josef Darmark: Online payments landscape is generally evolving
April 23, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Josef Darmark of Trustly shares how the company continues to inspire innovation in the workplace.
- Nordic Capital to acquire majority of Trustly from Bridgepoint and other shareholders
March 15, 2018
The European online payments provider Trustly announced today that it will be acquired by Nordic Capital Fund IX (“Nordic Capital”).
- Trustly looks to expand its Pay N Play product at ICE following proven success
February 2, 2018
Pay N Play was the first product on the market to streamline the gaming sign-up process while still helping operators to stay compliant.
- Finnplay announces integration of Trustly Group AB payment solution
April 19, 2016
Finnplay has signed an agreement with European FinTech company Trustly Group AB integrate its online payment solutions.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014