Tag Archives: Trustly
- Global Gaming deepens cooperation with payment services provider Trustly
March 6, 2019
Global Gaming’s subsidiary SafeEnt Ltd has entered into an agreement to deepen the collaboration with payment services provider Trustly.
- Trustly introduces new groundbreaking technology: InBanner Pay N Play
November 27, 2018
The Pay N Play will further innovate the user experience and enable operators to offer seamless, secure and efficient way to distribute their services.
- Cherry CEO to remain under detention in insider trading probe
May 24, 2018
Cherry AB CEO Anders Holmgren will remain under detention while Swedish authorities investigate allegations of 'severe' insider trading.
- Josef Darmark: Online payments landscape is generally evolving
April 23, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Josef Darmark of Trustly shares how the company continues to inspire innovation in the workplace.
- Nordic Capital to acquire majority of Trustly from Bridgepoint and other shareholders
March 15, 2018
The European online payments provider Trustly announced today that it will be acquired by Nordic Capital Fund IX (“Nordic Capital”).
- Trustly looks to expand its Pay N Play product at ICE following proven success
February 2, 2018
Pay N Play was the first product on the market to streamline the gaming sign-up process while still helping operators to stay compliant.
London Conference Week 2018 day two recap: ICE TOTALLY GAMING
February 7, 2018
London Conference Week 2018 day five recap: LAC
February 10, 2018
Departing UK regulator’s parting shot at gambling industry
February 6, 2018
London Conference Week 2018 day four recap: LAC
February 9, 2018