Tag Archives: trademark infringement
- MGM Resorts, Fonbet battle online cybersquatters
March 16, 2017
Casino operator MGM Resorts files trademark infringement suit v. Korean online casino; Russian bookmaker Fonbet wins trademark suit against cybersquatter.
- Las Vegas Sands win judgment against gambling sites, lose Sands China CEO
January 21, 2015
Las Vegas Sands wins $2m default judgment against online gambling sites infringing on its trademarks; Sands China CEO Ed Tracy stepping down
- Las Vegas Sands sues Asian online gambling sites for trademark infringement
June 28, 2014
Las Vegas Sands sues Asian online gambling sites for trademark infringement over unauthorized use of logo and brand name.
- 32Red awarded £150k in damages in William Hill trademark infringement suit
April 13, 2013
UK High Court awards 32Red £150k in damages stemming from its trademark infringement suit against William Hill.
- 32Red Wins Trademark Dispute with William Hill
January 21, 2011
In gaming industry updates, 32Red wins Trademark Dispute with William Hill.
- Split verdict in Unibet v. PMU trademark infringement dispute
December 16, 2010
The Paris Court of First Instance delivers a split verdict on the trademark infringement dispute between Pari Mutuel Urbain and Unibet.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011