Tag Archives: trade war
- US-China war claims new victims as Vegas casino construction stalls
September 11, 2019
This could create an issue for a number of industries and Las Vegas casino development might be hit hard.
- Trading the hurricane before Trump nukes it
August 27, 2019
Discourses on trading the markets increasingly feel like navigating people through hurricane-force winds in their underwear. But Trump will nuke the hurricanes, so don't worry.
- US-China trade war not impacting Macau as much as thought
August 9, 2019
Macquarie Capital thinks that it is more important on what's going on in mainland China than the economic struggle between US and China.
- Yuan devaluation, US-China trade war cause gaming stocks to tumble
August 6, 2019
The global stock markets are taking a beating and the gaming industry is finding itself not immune to the bickering.
- Macau casino operators see hope after US/China trade war truce
July 2, 2019
Trump and Jinping have set aside their differences on international trade in favor of making a deal.
- Analysts’ predictions for Macau earnings may have hit bottom
June 7, 2019
Gaming analysts have been a little skittish on the outlook for Macau’s gaming industry recently due to the ongoing trade war between the US and China.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018