Tag Archives: Totalizator Sportowy
- Poland court upholds gov’t online gambling blacklist
July 10, 2018
A Polish court has upheld the government's right to add names to its online gambling domain blacklist without a court order.
- Polish gov’t slammed for delaying simplified online betting signups
June 6, 2018
Polish trade association slams the Ministry of Finance for dragging its heels on allowing local online bookmakers to use simplified account registration.
- Poland picks Playtech as online casino tech supplier, despite links to blacklisted sites
March 1, 2018
Poland's lottery and gaming monopoly Totalizator Sportowy picks Playtech as the exclusive technology supplier for its online casino offering.
- Poland’s monopoly online casino launch delayed until H2
January 5, 2018
The online casino of Poland's national lottery operator Totalizator Sportowy might not launch until Q4 because it has yet to pick a technology partner.
- Polish prosecutors reopen illegal slots probe of gov’t officials
November 7, 2017
Polish prosecutors reopen an investigation into allegations of finance ministry officials illegally registering 78k slot machines.
- Polish lottery monopoly seeks online casino technology partner
September 5, 2017
Poland's state-owned lottery and sports betting operator Totalizator Sportowy seeks technology partner for online casino, poker and bingo launch.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Poland’s protectionism deals blow to Bet365, Bet-at-home
July 25, 2018