Tag Archives: Tony Romo
- Tony Romo’s fantasy firm tackled for a loss in lawsuit against the NFL
March 1, 2016
Tony Romo suffers setback in lawsuit v. the NFL for its threats to punish players who attended the National Fantasy Football Convention.
- Tony Romo vs NFL lawsuit heads to court
February 24, 2016
A lawsuit claiming that NFL improperly shut down fantasy football convention in Las Vegas is heading to court on Monday.
- Cancelled fantasy sports expo sues NFL for “blatant and premeditated sabotage”
July 21, 2015
The organizers of last month's cancelled National Fantasy Football Convention sue the NFL for its “blatant and premeditated sabotage.”
- Tony Romo slams National Football League’s casino puritanism
June 9, 2015
Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo slams NFL for strong-arming players associating themselves with fantasy sports events held at casinos.
- NFL scraps fantasy sports convention; NHL commissioner’s sports betting myopia
June 6, 2015
NFL forces cancellation of Tony Romo's fantasy sports convention at Venetian in Vegas; NHL commish talks betting, opens mouth, inserts foot.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017