Tag Archives: Tipp24
- ZEAL Network aims to reacquire Lotto24 lottery broker business
November 19, 2018
ZEAL Network makes all-share voluntary takeover offer for digital lottery broker Lotto24, which was spun off from ZEAL six years ago.
- Tipp24 rebrands as myLotto24.ie
August 11, 2017
Online betting brand Tipp24.ie has announced a new corporate identity for the Irish market and is now known as myLotto24.ie.
- Tipp24 rebrand as Zeal; Novomatic Israel lottery deal; Lottotech’s new platform
October 23, 2014
Tipp24 plans to rebrand as Zeal Network; Novomatic Group inks video lottery deal with Israel national lottery; Lottotech launch new platform
- US online lottery sales could be worth $17.5b annually
September 29, 2014
Tipp24's online lottery platform subsidiary Lottovate says US online lottery sales could top $17.5b annually, one-third of that new revenue.
- MyBet, TIPP24 have good 2012, expect better 2013
April 4, 2013
German operators MyBet and TIPP24 have decent 2012 results, expect bigger and better things in 2013.
- Lottomatica becomes GTECH; Quickfire has the X Factor; Tipp24 and FutureLogic appoint CFOs
January 25, 2013
FutureLogic and Tipp24 have both appointed new CFOs
Foxium chooses Microgaming’s Quickfire platform
October 23, 2017