Tag Archives: Tipp24
- Lottoland makes €76m bid for ZEAL’s lottery betting operations
January 11, 2019
ZEAL Network urges shareholders to reject rival Lottoland's €76m offer for ZEAL's Tipp24 German-facing lottery betting business.
- ZEAL Network aims to reacquire Lotto24 lottery broker business
November 19, 2018
ZEAL Network makes all-share voluntary takeover offer for digital lottery broker Lotto24, which was spun off from ZEAL six years ago.
- Tipp24 rebrands as myLotto24.ie
August 11, 2017
Online betting brand Tipp24.ie has announced a new corporate identity for the Irish market and is now known as myLotto24.ie.
- Tipp24 rebrand as Zeal; Novomatic Israel lottery deal; Lottotech’s new platform
October 23, 2014
Tipp24 plans to rebrand as Zeal Network; Novomatic Group inks video lottery deal with Israel national lottery; Lottotech launch new platform
- US online lottery sales could be worth $17.5b annually
September 29, 2014
Tipp24's online lottery platform subsidiary Lottovate says US online lottery sales could top $17.5b annually, one-third of that new revenue.
- MyBet, TIPP24 have good 2012, expect better 2013
April 4, 2013
German operators MyBet and TIPP24 have decent 2012 results, expect bigger and better things in 2013.
German uses online casino illegality to avoid paying VISA bill
September 6, 2018
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017
Lottoland disrupting lottery monopolies in Germany, Ireland
March 16, 2017