Tag Archives: tiger resorts leisure and entertainment
- Century Properties extends olive branch to Okada group
September 4, 2014
Century is open to resuming negotiations with Okada group this year. The Okada group has yet to respond to Century’s latest proposal.
- Okada-Owned Casino, Tiger Resorts, Needs A Local Partner—PAGCOR
June 30, 2014
Tiger Resorts Leisure and Entertainment is on the clock to find a new local partner in the Philippines.
- Universal resolves foreign ownership issue surrounding Manila Bay Resorts
June 29, 2013
Universal Entertainment appears to have resolved foreign ownership dilemma surrounding Manila Bay Resorts casino development.
- Universal Ent. describes $25m payment to Philippine consultant “unnecessary”
May 22, 2013
Universal Entertainment declares a $25m payment at the heart of its Philippine legal woes to have been "unnecessary."
- ENTERTAINMENT CITY: share sales, stalled negotiations and local casino impact
February 20, 2013
Melco Crown to sell 1.2b shares in Entertainment City management company; Tiger/Robinsons Land negotiations extended; local job fears
- Wynn, Okada trade more blows, but is this all a quarrel between former lovers?
December 14, 2012
Steve Wynn moves to oust Kazuo Okada from Wynn board, while Okada files internet libel suit against Wynn; is this all a lovers' spat?
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018