Tag Archives: tiger resorts leisure and entertainment
- Okada’s Tiger Resorts facing stiff penalty from PAGCOR; remittance to gov’t up in August
8 October 2014
Kazuo Okada’s troubles in the Philippines aren’t going away anytime soon after pushing back the first phase launch of Manila Bay Resorts.
- Manila Bay Resorts casino opening could be delayed until late 2016
25 September 2014
Execs building Kazuo Okada's Manila Bay Resorts say the casino could meet its late-2015 opening target or be delayed until late-2106.
- Century Properties extends olive branch to Okada group
4 September 2014
Century is open to resuming negotiations with Okada group this year. The Okada group has yet to respond to Century’s latest proposal.
- Okada-Owned Casino, Tiger Resorts, Needs A Local Partner—PAGCOR
30 June 2014
Tiger Resorts Leisure and Entertainment is on the clock to find a new local partner in the Philippines.
- Universal resolves foreign ownership issue surrounding Manila Bay Resorts
29 June 2013
Universal Entertainment appears to have resolved foreign ownership dilemma surrounding Manila Bay Resorts casino development.
- Universal Ent. describes $25m payment to Philippine consultant “unnecessary”
22 May 2013
Universal Entertainment declares a $25m payment at the heart of its Philippine legal woes to have been "unnecessary."
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018