Tag Archives: Tiger Resorts Leisure and Entertainment Inc.
- Okada Manila eyes opening ahead of Miss Universe pageant
September 23, 2016
Casino operator Tiger Resort, Leisure and Entertainment is on track to open the first phase of its first integrated casino resort.
- Okada Manila targets to fill 8,000 positions before November launch
August 4, 2016
Casino operator Tiger Resorts Leisure & Entertainment has put up the “wanted” sign for its soon-to-open Okada Manila resort.
- Chinese VIPs out: Manila casinos race to serve robust demand from local market
January 29, 2016
Chinese high rollers are out, at least for one casino operator in the Philippines.
- PAGCOR extends timetable for Manila Bay Resorts to 2016
September 17, 2015
PAGCOR has formally granted Universal Entertainment Corp. the much-needed extension to complete its $2b casino-resort in Entertainment City.
- Tiger taps Steve Wolstenholme to head Manila Bay Resorts’ ops
September 11, 2015
Tiger has appointed Steve Wolstenholme as the chief operating officer for Kazuo Okada’s soon-to-open casino project in the Philippines.
- Okada’s Philippine Casino Venture to Open Doors Soon
July 28, 2015
After some delays, Japanese mogul Kazuo Okada is finally gearing up to open the doors of the $2 billion Manila Bay Resorts.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017