Tag Archives: the sun
- Emma Loveday talks importance of brand advocacy to iGaming
January 12, 2016
The Sun’s head of marketing Emma Loveday discusses brand advocacy and what iGaming affiliates can do to engage these advocates.
- Tabcorp makes UK online gambling push with News UK partnership
December 10, 2015
Australian wagering operator Tabcorp strikes UK-facing online gambling partnership with News UK, will operate under Sun Bets brand.
- iGaming Super Show 2015 Day 1 Recap
June 25, 2015
The iGaming Super Show 2015 has officially kicked off in Amsterdam, the only event dedicated to the entire iGaming industry.
- TitanBet sponsors The Sun’s betting column; Sagi buys up more of London
October 15, 2014
Playtech B2C operation Titanbet to sponsor sports betting column in The Sun newspaper; Teddy Sagi buys more Camden Town real estate.
- William Hill notch 2m iOS downloads, team with Trinity Mirror on Mirrorracing.com
June 18, 2014
William Hill iOS sports betting app tops 2m downloads; Hills teams with Trinity Mirror on racing-focused Mirror Racing site.
- The Sun, BetVictor linked in launch of new online sportsbook
March 19, 2014
The Sun planned to launch a sportsbook in 2011, but those talks were shelved after the paper was embroiled in the phone hacking scandal.
ReelNRG partners with BetVictor
October 16, 2017
BetVictor decides online poker just isn’t worth it
June 9, 2017