Tag Archives: The 13
- Kicked while down: South Shore receives demand for loan repayment
25 March 2020
The backer of Macau’s The 13 is being forced to pay a bank loan despite the city’s recent closure due to the coronavirus.
- South Shore successfully dumps 50% of The 13 holdings
4 November 2019
South Shore Holdings has been able to dump a large portion of its holdings in The 13 as it attempts to cut its losses that has only caused it grief so far.
- A mining company is chipping away a piece of Macau’s The 13
16 October 2019
After realizing that the venue would most likely never see the fortune its developers expected, South Shore Holdings set out to find a buyer.
- At just 16 nightly bookings, it’s no surprise no one wants The 13
2 September 2019
South Shore told the Hong Kong Stock Exchange earlier this month that it would try to sell its 60% stake in the venue.
- Embattled The 13 plans to dispose of Rolls Royces to pay bank loan
28 June 2019
South Shore Holdings, the parent company of The 13, has entered an agreement to sell a large portion of its bright red Rolls-Royce Phantoms fleet.
- Macau gov’t grants remaining licenses for The 13 Hotel
17 August 2018
Long-awaited The 13 Hotel looks set to open within the month, after the MGTO issued the licenses needed for the hotel’s operations.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018