Tag Archives: Tencent
- China’s eSports market to explode by 2020
June 28, 2018
Tencent forecasts that eSports user base in China would reach 350 million by year 2020, generating $1.5b in revenues annually.
- Tencent courts Indian fantasy sports site Dream11 with $100M offer
April 19, 2018
Tencent Holdings is adding a Mumbai-based daily fantasy sports platform to its list of investments as it window-shops for businesses across Asia.
- “The Blockchain+ era is coming!” says Tencent after BRI hook up
October 5, 2017
China's video game giant, Tencent, is the latest respectable company to add significant weight to the Canadian-based Blockchain Research Institute (BRI).
- WSOP to host bracelet & ring events in China with Tencent deal
July 10, 2017
The World Series of Poker has partnered with Tencent to launch the brand in China leading to bracelet and ring events in the region.
- The GPI Announces Chinese Expansion With Tencent Poker Deal
October 18, 2016
The Global Poker Index has increased its footprint in China after partnering with China’s largest online poker room, Tencent Poker.
- Martin Jacobson on China, Social Media, and Global Poker League
April 26, 2016
Lee sits down w/ Martin Jacobson to talk about his business trip to China, his views on the dangers of social media, and views on the GPL.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018