Tag Archives: Tencent
- “The Blockchain+ era is coming!” says Tencent after BRI hook up
October 5, 2017
China's video game giant, Tencent, is the latest respectable company to add significant weight to the Canadian-based Blockchain Research Institute (BRI).
- WSOP to host bracelet & ring events in China with Tencent deal
July 10, 2017
The World Series of Poker has partnered with Tencent to launch the brand in China leading to bracelet and ring events in the region.
- The GPI Announces Chinese Expansion With Tencent Poker Deal
October 18, 2016
The Global Poker Index has increased its footprint in China after partnering with China’s largest online poker room, Tencent Poker.
- Martin Jacobson on China, Social Media, and Global Poker League
April 26, 2016
Lee sits down w/ Martin Jacobson to talk about his business trip to China, his views on the dangers of social media, and views on the GPL.
- eSports Round Up: ESPN Ink Deal With Tencent; Indian Gaming League Formed; Mark Cuban Wants in
February 9, 2016
ESPN move deep into the Asian market w/ Tencent deal, signs of eSports life in India, and Mark Cuban, wants to own a League of Legends side.
- The rise of the SuperApp WeChat …and the adventures of winning China
September 2, 2015
How important is WeChat to companies? Stephanie Raquel pens how this app can build a brand, especially now that everything is going mobile.
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017