Tag Archives: teddy sagi
- Mor Weizer: No changes in Playtech with Sagi share sell-off
July 12, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero,, Mor Weizer of Playtech talks about the future of the company in light of Sagi sell-off
- Teddy Sagi cuts Playtech stake to 6.3% following £340m share sale
June 27, 2017
Playtech founder Teddy Sagi sells another £340m worth of shares in the company, further reducing his holdings from 33.6% last November to just 6.3% now.
- Playtech co-founder offloads $139M shares
March 16, 2017
Playtech co-founder Teddy Sagi has sold 4.1 percent worth £113 million (US$139 million) of his stake in the world’s largest gambling software company.
- Teddy Sagi unloads £329m worth of Playtech shares
November 30, 2016
Playtech founder and largest shareholder Teddy Sagi sells £329m worth of Playtech shares, reducing stake in company from 33.6% to 21.6%.
- Forbes Most Valuable Soccer Teams of 2016: Real Madrid Top The Table; Premier League Teams Dominate
May 12, 2016
Forbes has released their 2016 ‘Most Valuable Soccer Teams’ list and Real Madrid lead the way valued at an estimated $3.645 billion.
- Playtech revenue soars as Asian grey & black market business jumps 49% in 2015
February 25, 2016
Playtech's 2015 revenue soars thanks to a 49% leap in its Philippines-licensed operations, which primarily serve Asian grey/black markets.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017
UK online gambling operators told to revise bonus offers or else
February 1, 2018