Tag Archives: teddy sagi
- Playtech founder Teddy Sagi sells remaining stake in firm
November 23, 2018
Teddy Sagi, founder of gambling tech supplier Playtech, sells remaining stake in company after investor Jason Ader urges company to shed its ties to Sagi.
- Activist investor Jason Ader puts Playtech in his sights
August 31, 2018
Activist investor Jason Ader's Springowl Asset Management acquires 5% stake in Playtech, will reportedly push for asset disposal, management changes.
- Mor Weizer: No changes in Playtech with Sagi share sell-off
July 12, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero,, Mor Weizer of Playtech talks about the future of the company in light of Sagi sell-off
- Teddy Sagi cuts Playtech stake to 6.3% following £340m share sale
June 27, 2017
Playtech founder Teddy Sagi sells another £340m worth of shares in the company, further reducing his holdings from 33.6% last November to just 6.3% now.
- Playtech co-founder offloads $139M shares
March 16, 2017
Playtech co-founder Teddy Sagi has sold 4.1 percent worth £113 million (US$139 million) of his stake in the world’s largest gambling software company.
- Teddy Sagi unloads £329m worth of Playtech shares
November 30, 2016
Playtech founder and largest shareholder Teddy Sagi sells £329m worth of Playtech shares, reducing stake in company from 33.6% to 21.6%.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018