Tag Archives: teddy sagi
- Teddy Sagi selling payments firm SafeCharge to Nuvei Corp
22 May 2019
The Teddy Sagi-controlled payment processor SafeCharge will be sold to North America's Nuvei Corp (formerly Pivotal Payments) in all-cash deal worth £700m.
- Playtech founder Teddy Sagi sells remaining stake in firm
23 November 2018
Teddy Sagi, founder of gambling tech supplier Playtech, sells remaining stake in company after investor Jason Ader urges company to shed its ties to Sagi.
- Activist investor Jason Ader puts Playtech in his sights
31 August 2018
Activist investor Jason Ader's Springowl Asset Management acquires 5% stake in Playtech, will reportedly push for asset disposal, management changes.
- Mor Weizer: No changes in Playtech with Sagi share sell-off
12 July 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero,, Mor Weizer of Playtech talks about the future of the company in light of Sagi sell-off
- Teddy Sagi cuts Playtech stake to 6.3% following £340m share sale
27 June 2017
Playtech founder Teddy Sagi sells another £340m worth of shares in the company, further reducing his holdings from 33.6% last November to just 6.3% now.
- Playtech co-founder offloads $139M shares
16 March 2017
Playtech co-founder Teddy Sagi has sold 4.1 percent worth £113 million (US$139 million) of his stake in the world’s largest gambling software company.
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
16 October 2018