Tag Archives: TCOOP
- PokerStars announces $15M Turbo Series schedule
7 February 2018
PokerStars' Turbo Championship of Online Poker may be dead, but the series lives on.
- Pokerstars Turbo Championship of online poker 2017 main event smashes records
2 February 2017
TCOOP pays out over $22 million; $3.4 million Main Event topped not only the list of most money won by a player, but the prize pool largest ever.
- Pokerstars TCOOP glory up for grabs with player of the series leader board competition
24 January 2017
TCOOP series is well underway & players are competing for a share of the $15 million in guaranteed prize money across 65 adrenalin-fuelled turbo tournaments
- $15 million guaranteed Turbo Championship of Online Poker kicks off today at Pokerstars
19 January 2017
PokerStars brand, has launched the Turbo Championship of Online Poker (TCOOP) to keep everyone occupied for the remainder of January.
- 3-Barrels: Shane Warne Closes Charity; TCOOP and HoldemX News
2 February 2016
Warne closes down his charity amid controversy; a Swiss player wins record TCOOP Main Event, & an alpha version of HoldemX debuts this week.
- 3-Barrels: PokerStars 100 Million Customers; No TCOOP Bot; ElkY Social Media King
1 February 2016
PokerStars 100 Million customer celebrations, investigations determine that there's no TCOOP Bot; and ElkY is the king of social media.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014