Tag Archives: tak chun group
- Okada Manila could soon have a new VIP club
March 20, 2018
The Tak Chun Group has announced that a new VIP club could soon be added to the Okada Manila casino resort in the Philippines.
- Tak Chun junket opens 15th Macau VIP club at Plaza Macao
February 14, 2018
Tak Chun Group junket launches new VIP club at Plaza Macao, bringing company's Macau presence to 15 properties; Rich Goldman/Neptune revenue plummets.
- SunCity junket launching VIP facility at Cambodia’s Naga 2
February 9, 2018
SunCity Group junket will launch VIP gambling facility at NagaCorp's Naga 2 casino in Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh in March.
- VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Macau's rebounding VIP gambling sector has junket operators in expansionist mode, as Tak Chun Group and Meg-Star Int'l each announce new VIP clubs.
- Wynn Palace’s walls close in; Tak Chun launch Studio City VIP Club
November 23, 2016
Wynn Palace to reduce its gaming floor to create a better environment for mass market gamblers while Tak Chun open VIP Club at Melco's Studio City.
- Tak Chun Group junket shifting tables from MGM Macau to Parisian Macao
September 5, 2016
Macau junket operator Tak Chun Group reportedly shifting 15 VIP tables from MGM Macau to Las Vegas Sands' new Parisian Macao property.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Interview with Eric Vorhees and Roger Ver of BitInstant.com
December 21, 2012