Tag Archives: tak chun group
- Tak Chun looks toward international gaming expansion
November 21, 2018
The Tak Chun Group has announced that it wants to move into new markets and, during the grand opening of the new Tak Chun VOP Club at the MGM Cotai.
- Tak Chun Group junket expands Starworld Macau VIP club
August 28, 2018
Macau casino junket operator Tak Chun Group expands VIP gambling club at Galaxy Entertainment Group's StarWorld Hotel property.
- Macau Roosevelt Hotel finds new business partner
June 1, 2018
Macau junket investor Tak Chun Group has been operating as a VIP gambling partner of the Macau Roosevelt Hotel’s casino.
- Okada Manila could soon have a new VIP club
March 20, 2018
The Tak Chun Group has announced that a new VIP club could soon be added to the Okada Manila casino resort in the Philippines.
- Tak Chun junket opens 15th Macau VIP club at Plaza Macao
February 14, 2018
Tak Chun Group junket launches new VIP club at Plaza Macao, bringing company's Macau presence to 15 properties; Rich Goldman/Neptune revenue plummets.
- SunCity junket launching VIP facility at Cambodia’s Naga 2
February 9, 2018
SunCity Group junket will launch VIP gambling facility at NagaCorp's Naga 2 casino in Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh in March.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Cambodia’s Golden Crown Casino narrowly avoids bomb plot
February 12, 2019
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
February 6, 2019
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018