Tag Archives: tak chun group
- Tak Chun Group junket expands Starworld Macau VIP club
August 28, 2018
Macau casino junket operator Tak Chun Group expands VIP gambling club at Galaxy Entertainment Group's StarWorld Hotel property.
- Macau Roosevelt Hotel finds new business partner
June 1, 2018
Macau junket investor Tak Chun Group has been operating as a VIP gambling partner of the Macau Roosevelt Hotel’s casino.
- Okada Manila could soon have a new VIP club
March 20, 2018
The Tak Chun Group has announced that a new VIP club could soon be added to the Okada Manila casino resort in the Philippines.
- Tak Chun junket opens 15th Macau VIP club at Plaza Macao
February 14, 2018
Tak Chun Group junket launches new VIP club at Plaza Macao, bringing company's Macau presence to 15 properties; Rich Goldman/Neptune revenue plummets.
- SunCity junket launching VIP facility at Cambodia’s Naga 2
February 9, 2018
SunCity Group junket will launch VIP gambling facility at NagaCorp's Naga 2 casino in Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh in March.
- VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Macau's rebounding VIP gambling sector has junket operators in expansionist mode, as Tak Chun Group and Meg-Star Int'l each announce new VIP clubs.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018