Tag Archives: Tabcorp
- Sun Bets spanked over PieGate, self-exclusion failures
April 13, 2018
Tabcorp Holdings' UK-facing Sun Bets online betting site reaches £84k settlement with UK Gambling Commission over 'PieGate' and self-exclusion failures.
- Tabcorp IT staffer cashed $600k worth of fake winning wagers
February 15, 2018
A former IT staffer at Australian sports betting operator Tabcorp Holdings sentenced to 25 months for cashing in $600k worth of fake winning tickets.
- Tabcorp profit falls on Tatts merger costs, Sun Bets suckiness
February 8, 2018
Aussie betting operator Tabcorp Holdings sees profit plunge in fiscal H1 on Tatts Group merger costs and continued struggles at UK-facing Sun Bets site.
- Tabcorp boss buckles down for global expansion after $8.8B Tatts merger
December 22, 2017
David Attenborough is not in the mood for a honeymoon right now following the gambling giant’s AUD11 billion marriage with betting rival Tatts Group.
- Luxbet closure gives Unikrn a headache; Japan to issue pro esports licenses
December 18, 2017
The reaction of Unikrn on licensing death of Luxbet and a boost in Japanese esports community after a plan to circumvent gambling laws.
- Tabcorp’s Sky Racing bucks spring TV ratings slump
December 11, 2017
It looks like Australians are more inclined to watch horse racing than any other TV shows in spring time.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016