Tag Archives: Tabcorp
- Sky Racing World to launch HD simulcasting to North America with Australian Cup
March 7, 2019
Sky Racing World and Tabcorp has announced the launch of High Definition (HD) simulcasting of Australian horse racing to North American audiences.
- Tatts Group abandons struggling UBET brand as TAB takes the reins
December 17, 2018
The TAB brand has effectively taken over Tatts’ struggling wagering brand UBET.
- Tatts Group reports profit plunge following Tabcorp takeover
September 25, 2018
Australian lottery and betting operator Tatts Group reports profit plunge in its final annual report prior to absorption into rival Tabcorp Holdings.
- Ex-Aussie bourse boss Elmer Kupper departs from Tabcorp
August 9, 2018
Elmer Funke Kupper is stepping down from his post as one the directors of Australia’s biggest sportsbook Tabcorp Holdings Ltd.
- Tabcorp sees huge revenue improvement in FY2017
Australian gambling and entertainment company Tabcorp had netted AU$28.7M (US$21.31M) in profit, climbing 71.7% and setting a new single-year record.
- Tabcorp pays £39.5m penalty to exit Sun Bets UK venture
July 19, 2018
Australian gambling operator Tabcorp pays News UK a £39.5m penalty for the early exit from their UK-facing Sun Bets online betting joint venture.
Tabcorp losing faith in UK-facing Sun Bets betting site
October 27, 2017
Sun Bets spanked over PieGate, self-exclusion failures
April 13, 2018
Tabcorp hit with $35M fine in money laundering probe
March 20, 2017
After false starts, Western Australia pushes ahead with TAB sale
August 28, 2017