Tag Archives: Tabcorp
- Tabcorp boss buckles down for global expansion after $8.8B Tatts merger
December 22, 2017
David Attenborough is not in the mood for a honeymoon right now following the gambling giant’s AUD11 billion marriage with betting rival Tatts Group.
- Luxbet closure gives Unikrn a headache; Japan to issue pro esports licenses
December 18, 2017
The reaction of Unikrn on licensing death of Luxbet and a boost in Japanese esports community after a plan to circumvent gambling laws.
- Tabcorp’s Sky Racing bucks spring TV ratings slump
December 11, 2017
It looks like Australians are more inclined to watch horse racing than any other TV shows in spring time.
- CrownBet drops opposition to Tabcorp-Tatts merger
November 30, 2017
Australian online bookmaker CrownBet drops opposition to merger of Tabcorp and Tatts Group in exchange for rights to digital streaming of Sky Racing.
- Yggdrasil agrees Sun Vegas deal with Tabcorp
November 27, 2017
Yggdrasil games will feature on Sun Vegas after the supplier reached an agreement with operator Tabcorp.
- Tabcorp-Tatts merger gets Aussie competition tribunal’s approval
November 20, 2017
The US$8.8 billion marriage of Australian betting firms Tabcorp holdings and Tatts Group is back on the table – albeit it will be delayed into next year.
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016
Tatts Group launch “Lottoland’s Gotta Go!” campaign
September 11, 2017
Tabcorp hit with $35M fine in money laundering probe
March 20, 2017
Lottoland rumored buyer of Jumbo Interactive stake
April 21, 2017
After false starts, Western Australia pushes ahead with TAB sale
August 28, 2017