Tag Archives: Tabcorp
- Tatts Group reports profit plunge following Tabcorp takeover
September 25, 2018
Australian lottery and betting operator Tatts Group reports profit plunge in its final annual report prior to absorption into rival Tabcorp Holdings.
- Ex-Aussie bourse boss Elmer Kupper departs from Tabcorp
August 9, 2018
Elmer Funke Kupper is stepping down from his post as one the directors of Australia’s biggest sportsbook Tabcorp Holdings Ltd.
- Tabcorp sees huge revenue improvement in FY2017
Australian gambling and entertainment company Tabcorp had netted AU$28.7M (US$21.31M) in profit, climbing 71.7% and setting a new single-year record.
- Tabcorp pays £39.5m penalty to exit Sun Bets UK venture
July 19, 2018
Australian gambling operator Tabcorp pays News UK a £39.5m penalty for the early exit from their UK-facing Sun Bets online betting joint venture.
- Tabcorp seeking early exit from UK-facing Sun Bets joint venture
June 7, 2018
Australian betting and lottery operator Tabcorp Holdings seeks early exit from UK-facing Sun Bets joint venture with News UK.
- Aussie regulator probing Tatts v. Lottoland ‘misinformation’ campaign
May 24, 2018
Gaming regulators in the Australian state of New South Wales opens probe into Tatts Group's campaign against online lottery betting operator Lottoland.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
UK lottery betting ops threaten legal action over EuroMillions ban
February 26, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018