Tag Archives: Tabcorp
- Tabcorp seeking early exit from UK-facing Sun Bets joint venture
June 7, 2018
Australian betting and lottery operator Tabcorp Holdings seeks early exit from UK-facing Sun Bets joint venture with News UK.
- Aussie regulator probing Tatts v. Lottoland ‘misinformation’ campaign
May 24, 2018
Gaming regulators in the Australian state of New South Wales opens probe into Tatts Group's campaign against online lottery betting operator Lottoland.
- Tabcorp biggest winner in Victoria’s softer point-of-consumption tax—analysts
May 16, 2018
Tabcorp hit the jackpot in Victoria when the state decided to impose a lower point-of-consumption tax, according to several financial analysts.
- Sun Bets spanked over PieGate, self-exclusion failures
April 13, 2018
Tabcorp Holdings' UK-facing Sun Bets online betting site reaches £84k settlement with UK Gambling Commission over 'PieGate' and self-exclusion failures.
- Tabcorp IT staffer cashed $600k worth of fake winning wagers
February 15, 2018
A former IT staffer at Australian sports betting operator Tabcorp Holdings sentenced to 25 months for cashing in $600k worth of fake winning tickets.
- Tabcorp profit falls on Tatts merger costs, Sun Bets suckiness
February 8, 2018
Aussie betting operator Tabcorp Holdings sees profit plunge in fiscal H1 on Tatts Group merger costs and continued struggles at UK-facing Sun Bets site.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016