Tag Archives: Sweden
- Sweden’s gambling monopolies losing war for new customers
October 17, 2018
Mediavision survey reveals that Sweden's gambling monopolies are losing the fight with international online operators for new customers.
- Swedish media website fined for linking to int’l gambling sites
October 12, 2018
Sweden's gambling regulator celebrates SEK100k fine imposed on media outlet Nyheter24 for its website's links to international online gambling operators.
- Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
October 8, 2018
Sweden's gaming regulator receives 60 gambling license applications -- 55 of them for online gambling -- as January 1, 2019 market launch date draws closer.
- Most Swedes cite gambling products in favorite game survey
September 25, 2018
Sweden's gambling market posts modest gains in H1, while survey shows gambling products dominate Swedes' list of favorite games.
- Swedish media outlets lose appeal of gambling ad ruling
September 4, 2018
Swedish media outlets lose appeal of court ruling that says links to gambling operator don't fall under freedom of expression laws.
- LeoVegas launches BankID registration platform for Swedish users
August 24, 2018
LeoVegas has announced a significant step forward for its users in Sweden by incorporating BankID e-identification system into their registration processes.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
September 12, 2016