Tag Archives: Sweden
- Swedes overwhelmingly support reining in gambling advertising
February 13, 2019
A new Swedish survey finds overwhelming support for new restrictions on gambling advertising, while over half of Swedes want an outright advertising ban.
- Svenska Spel revenue, profit fall despite online gambling surge
February 6, 2019
Svenska Spel reports Q4 revenue decline despite double-digit online gains; Sweden's gov't summons all 69 online licensees to advertising meeting.
- Sweden latest to mull gambling ad ban during live sports
February 1, 2019
Sweden's Minister of Civil Affairs says he won't rule out imposing UK-style ban on gambling ads in live sports broadcasts; 20k opt for self-exclusion.
- 3 new operators licensed to join Sweden’s regulated market
Spelinpektionen, the government regulator for gambling, has granted iGaming licenses to Bell Casino, FT Diva Casino and Premiergaming.
- Pragmatic Play goes live with Svenska Spel Sport & Casino
January 31, 2019
Pragmatic Play has taken its award-winning content live with Svenska Spel Sport & Casino.
- Kindred Group gambling brands Sweden’s 2nd biggest advertiser
January 29, 2019
The Kindred Group's gambling brands -- including Unibet and MariaCasino -- rank second on 2018's list of Sweden's top-spending advertisers.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
October 8, 2018
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017
iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018