Tag Archives: Sweden
- SYNOT prepares to go live in Denmark and Portugal
July 12, 2019
SYNOT Games expansion continues with two more European countries added on its portfolio.
- Sweden summons gambling licensees to ‘information meeting’
July 11, 2019
Sweden's gambling regulator summons its licensees to an 'information meeting' following their protests over the lack of clarity in regulations.
- GiG shuts Swedish sportsbook over regulatory uncertainty
July 9, 2019
Gaming Innovation Group says it's suspending its Swedish-licensed sports betting operations until the regulatory picture becomes more clear.
- Synot Games latest to enter Swedish gaming market
July 5, 2019
A casino games developer out of Malta, Synot Games, has announced that it has been awarded a license by Sweden’s gambling regulator, Spelinspektionen.
- Spelinspektionen cracks down on 8 operators over underage matches
July 1, 2019
The Swedish regulator has given heavy fines to 8 operators who offered wagering on under age matches.
- Sweden’s gambling operators want Svenska Spel punished
June 21, 2019
A group representing Sweden's private online gambling operators file complaint with consumer ombudsman regarding Svenska Spel's stealth marketing.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
October 8, 2018
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
September 12, 2016