Tag Archives: Sweden
- Sweden online gambling license recipients now include PokerStars
December 11, 2018
Sweden issues new online gambling licenses to The Stars Group, Betway, Betclic Everest's Expekt brand, Tipwin and Mandalorian Technologies.
- Sweden gambling regulator rolls out new brand identity
December 6, 2018
Sweden's gaming regulator issues two more online gambling licenses, rolls out new logo to celebrate its new Spelinspektionen brand identity.
- Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen regulatory body issues the first 16 gambling licenses under the market's new regulatory regime, which kicks in Jan. 1, 2019.
- Sweden fines Casino Cosmopol for anti-money laundering failings
November 27, 2018
Casino Cosmopol, the land-based casino ops of Sweden's Svenska Spel betting monopoly, fined SEK8m for "systematic" anti-money laundering failings.
- Sweden’s gambling firms still losing market share to int’l sites
November 8, 2018
Sweden's overall gambling market posts modest growth in first nine months of 2018 despite locally licensed firms posting year-on-year declines.
- Svenska Spel talks tough ahead of Sweden’s market liberalization
October 24, 2018
Acting CEO of Sweden's online betting monopoly Svenska Spel says she's looking forward to “finally playing on equal terms” with int'l sites.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
October 8, 2018
iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017