Tag Archives: Sweden
- Kindred applies for gaming license in Sweden
August 13, 2018
The Kindred Group has submitted a formal request for a gaming license in Sweden to further enhance its gaming commitment to the country.
- Svenska Spel struggles despite online, mobile gambling gains
July 19, 2018
Sweden's erstwhile gambling monopoly Svenska Spel sees revenue fall 4% in Q2 despite online revenue up one-fifth and mobile revenue up 42%.
- World Cup round-up: England beat Colombia (on penalties!); Sweden up next
July 5, 2018
Another round-up from the World Cup in Russia as Lee Davy shares his experience of watching England beat Colombia on penalties in a Cardiff pub.
- Sweden’s gaming monopolies brace for liberalized market
July 4, 2018
Sweden's Svenska Spel and ATG gaming monopolies ink live casino deals with Evolution Gaming to bolster their offering ahead of market liberalization.
- World Cup round-up: Sweden and Mexico go through; Germany rock bottom
June 29, 2018
World Cup update: Sweden and Mexico emerge from Group F as Germany lose to South Korea to exit in the group stages for the first time since 1938.
- Svenska Spel’s new CEO looking for an online gambling fight
June 26, 2018
Svenska Spel's new CEO Patrik Hofbauer looking forward to battle international online gambling competitors in Sweden's new liberalized market.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017
Sweden moves to classify loot boxes as gambling
February 9, 2018
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
September 12, 2016