Tag Archives: Sweden
- Sweden warns Metro: drop the gambling adverts or take the pain
December 15, 2017
Sweden's gaming regulator issues ultimatum to Metro newspaper: stop running ads for int'l online gambling sites or pay major fines.
- Int’l online operators control 1/4 of Sweden’s gambling market
November 15, 2017
International online gambling operators not holding a Swedish license -- i.e. all of them not named Svenska Spel -- control 1/4 of nation's gambling market.
- A slow but steady decline in Swedish gambling participation
November 9, 2017
New annual survey by Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen gaming regulatory body shows a slow but steady decline in gambling participation over the past four years.
- Svenska Spel growth outpaced by international gambling sites
September 15, 2017
Sweden's online gambling monopoly Svenska Spel enjoys double-digit growth in H1 but internationally licensed online rivals growing even faster.
- Sweden’s race bet monopoly uses trademark to fight online rival
June 7, 2017
Sweden's ATG horseracing betting monopoly uses trademark infringement suit to fight off challenge from Malta-licensed online rival Legolas.bet.
- Int’l online operators take bigger bite of Swedish gambling market
May 19, 2017
Internationally licensed online gambling operators report double-digit growth in share of Swedish market while Svenska Spel monopoly declines.
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017
Gambling operators welcome Swedish liberalization roadmap
March 31, 2017
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013
A slow but steady decline in Swedish gambling participation
November 9, 2017