Tag Archives: Sweden
- Weekly Gaming Market Review February 21
21 February 2020
Macau reopens to little fanfare, more coronavirus infections, prices are climbing in the United States while momentum stocks ignore all bad news and just keep surging.
- BOS, H2 urge Spelinspektionen to drop betting markets proposal
18 February 2020
The two firms argue Sweden’s regulator is taking a drastic step, and actually making gamblers less safe as a result.
- Sweden’s gambling market being mean to Betsson, Svenska Spel
14 February 2020
Sweden's state-run Svenska Spel and private rival Betsson still struggling to adapt to the country's new regulated online gambling market.
- Sweden regulator rejects efforts to relaunch Ninja Casino
12 February 2020
Sweden's Spelinspektionen gambling regulator rejects Global Gaming's bid to relaunch Ninja Casino by transferring domain to Viral Interactive.
- Sweden state-run gambling ops boosted ad spending in 2019
4 February 2020
Cherry AB and Kindred are top gambling firms in Sweden's advertising expenditure, but their figures decline while state-run Svenska Spel boosts spending.
- Spelinspektionen offers new policies to stop match-fixing
15 January 2020
Some types of bets, like on if a player will receive yellow cards, will no longer be offered if this new set of policies are adopted.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
21 December 2017
Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
8 October 2018
Cherry AB moves ahead with delisting
16 April 2019
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
12 September 2016