Tag Archives: Sweden
- Finland’s Paf intros fixed annual online gambling loss limits
June 13, 2018
Finland's Swedish-language online gambling operator Paf to impose hard cap loss-limits of €30k per year on all customers on all markets as of September 1.
- Sweden reviewing fate of betting monopolies post-liberalization
June 12, 2018
Having passed its new gambling law, Sweden to review potential impact on Svenska Spel and ATG sports and race betting monopolies.
- Sweden’s racing monopoly ATG adding Kambi sportsbook
June 6, 2018
Sweden's horseracing monopoly operator ATG close to adding Kambi-powered sportsbook as the company braces for liberalized online gambling market in January.
- Sweden warns 39 media outlets about unauthorized gambling ads
May 22, 2018
Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen gaming regulator warns 39 media outlets to stop running ads for international operators or face the consequences.
- Swedes find gambling industry advertising the least credible
May 10, 2018
A new Swedish Association of Advertising Professionals survey finds gambling promos rank dead last in credibility among 25 industry sectors.
- Svenska Spel’s online gambling growth outpaces int’l competitors
April 28, 2018
Sweden's Svenska Spel gambling monopoly reports online growth of nearly one-quarter in Q1 2018, while international gambling sites grew only 15%.
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017
iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
Gambling operators welcome Swedish liberalization roadmap
March 31, 2017
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013