Tag Archives: Susana Martinez
- Judge sides with state in dispute over Pojoaque Pueblo’s gaming compact
April 28, 2017
Gov. Susana Martinez's administration scored a win against the Pojoaque Pueblo after a federal appeals court junked the tribe's appeal
- Gov. Martinez signs new 22-year gaming compact with NM tribes
April 14, 2015
NM tribes moved closer to finalizing a new compact between the state and Native American tribes after Gov. Martinez signed a gaming compact.
- Committee proposes New Mexico-tribe gambling compact
February 25, 2015
Gov. Susana Martinez’s administration and five New Mexico tribes propose new gambling compact.
- Pojoaque tribe’s gaming compact in New Mexico comes under fire
August 11, 2014
New Mexico Governor’s administration sued the federal government to prevent the Interior Department from approving a new gambling compact.
- US Interior Department allow Indian tribe casino move; Larger Downs casino at New Mexico state fairgrounds is approved
December 21, 2011
US Interior Department allows Indian tribe Michigan casino move; Gov. Martinez approves larger Downs casino at New Mexico state fairgrounds
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
April 15, 2014
Full House Resorts to add motion sickness to horseracing
August 21, 2018