Tag Archives: Susana Martinez
- Judge sides with state in dispute over Pojoaque Pueblo’s gaming compact
April 28, 2017
Gov. Susana Martinez's administration scored a win against the Pojoaque Pueblo after a federal appeals court junked the tribe's appeal
- Gov. Martinez signs new 22-year gaming compact with NM tribes
April 14, 2015
NM tribes moved closer to finalizing a new compact between the state and Native American tribes after Gov. Martinez signed a gaming compact.
- Committee proposes New Mexico-tribe gambling compact
February 25, 2015
Gov. Susana Martinez’s administration and five New Mexico tribes propose new gambling compact.
- Pojoaque tribe’s gaming compact in New Mexico comes under fire
August 11, 2014
New Mexico Governor’s administration sued the federal government to prevent the Interior Department from approving a new gambling compact.
- US Interior Department allow Indian tribe casino move; Larger Downs casino at New Mexico state fairgrounds is approved
December 21, 2011
US Interior Department allows Indian tribe Michigan casino move; Gov. Martinez approves larger Downs casino at New Mexico state fairgrounds
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
April 15, 2014
Manila Bay Resorts on track for 2015 completion
October 25, 2013