Tag Archives: super high roller
- Poker’s High Rollers need a new home, but who is going to take them in?
March 28, 2017
With PokerStars and the High Rollers who have helped make their live tours such a success seemingly at loggerheads, Lee Davy takes a look at a possible new home as poker continues to evolve. Please read, Sapiens: A Brief History of Mankind by Yuval Noah Harari, it's brilliant. Towards the...
- Super High Roller Bowl announces 20 more players; Ivey AWOL
February 24, 2017
The field for the 2017 Super High Roller Bowl is nearly complete after organisers announce a further 20-names, leaving only a mystery celebrity missing from the lineup. In a strange way, the balls-up by everyone associated with the construction of the Super High Roller Bowl field has resulted in more...
- Triton Super HR Series returns; Polk questions Bilzerian’s ability
January 23, 2017
The Triton Super High Roller Series returns to the 2017 poker calendar, and a quarter of a million people tune into Doug Polk’s YouTube channel to watch him critique the play of Dan Bilzerian. Last week, Poker Central President, Joe Kakaty, unveiled plans to host the third $300,000 buy-in Super...
- 3: Barrels: Leon Tsoukernik wins the €50k Super High Roller at EPT Prague; Full tilt remissions process done and dusted; partypoker rolls out two new games
December 14, 2016
Three streets of pure value including a High Roller victory for the former European Poker Award winner Leon Tsoukernik, the final update on the Full Tilt remissions process and partypoker release two new games. Three news stories that don’t carry enough meat on their bones to satisfy your appetite in...
- Jan-Eric Schwippert wins Bellagio Super High Roller; Stefan Schillhabel wins €10k EPT Prague High Roller
December 13, 2016
Jan-Eric Schwippert has picked up $1.4m after chopping the $100,000 buy-in Super High Roller with Tom Marchese at the Bellagio, and the German, Stefan Schillhabel, wins the €10,300 High Roller at the European Poker Tour in Prague. Jan-Eric Schwippert has taken down the $100,000 buy-in Super High Roller at The...
- Players Wear PokerStars Protest T-Shirts at EPT Prague €50k Super High Roller Final Table
December 14, 2015
PokerStars player protests continue with 50% of the final table of the €50,000 Super High Roller at European Poker Tour Prague wearing protest t-shirts. How long will it be before poker organisations start implementing a mandatory dress code for their final tables? Half of the final table lineup in the...
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013