Tag Archives: Super Bowl
- Super Bowl 55 opening odds roundup
4 February 2020
As one would expect, odds to win Super Bowl 55 shows the Chiefs (+600) and 49ers (+800) are among the favorites.
- Sports books report Chiefs win the best Super Bowl result since 2008
3 February 2020
With a 4th quarter comeback, the Kansas City Chiefs have won their 2nd Super Bowl, and a lot of money for sports book opertors everywhere.
- Half million dollar bet changes Super Bowl line
1 February 2020
The huge bet helped move the line half a point, but wasn't the only big action ahead of this weekend's big game.
- Wings and Wagers: Hooters in on the sports gambling scene
31 January 2020
With the Super Bowl just days away, the restaurant chain is ready to capitalize on the proliferation of legalized sports gambling
- Super Bowl Odds: Kansas City Chiefs Game Props
The Kansas City Chiefs will own the honors of longest stretch between Super Bowl appearances when they take the field Sunday for Super Bowl LIV in Miami against the San Francisco 49ers.
- Super Bowl LIV: How the lines are changing from an inside perspective
30 January 2020
The major lines haven't moved much, but we learn how the prop bets and specials have been affected by heavy betting, and what our Bodog insider wants to see.
Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
6 September 2018
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
19 October 2018
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
1 September 2017