Tag Archives: Super Bowl
- Super Bowl Odds Update: NFL reaches final four
January 15, 2019
It's the first time in the Super Bowl era that the top four offensive teams in the league all made the final four.
- Super Bowl odds update: Saints still leaders
January 8, 2019
Top-seeded New Orleans Saints (+240), NFC No. 2 Los Angeles Rams (+435), AFC top-seeded Kansas City Chiefs (+470) and AFC No. 2 New England Patriots (+650).
- NFL Wild Card weekend 2019 betting preview
January 4, 2019
One of the most exciting weeks on NFL has arrived, as Wild Card Weekend is here to start 2019 off with a bang as 7 teams will compete for the Super Bowl.
- Super Bowl 53 odds: Rams sitting ahead of Saints
November 13, 2018
With less consideration from the oddsmakers, the New England Patriots are +650 on the Super Bowl 53 odds with the Kansas City Chiefs at +500.
- 3 Barrels: WPT Foundation Super Bowl event; wins for Schemion and Baumstein
January 22, 2018
3 barrels carrying WPT love juice including a Super Bowl charity event hook up with Latitude, and live tour wins for Ole Schemion and Scott Baumstein.
- Bowl opening odds: Sugar Bowl, Rose Bowl, other top games
December 6, 2017
From a betting perspective, it should come as no surprise that the Alabama Crimson Tide (11-1) earned the No. 4 seed in College Football Playoff.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017