Tag Archives: Super Bowl
- Bowl opening odds: Sugar Bowl, Rose Bowl, other top games
December 6, 2017
From a betting perspective, it should come as no surprise that the Alabama Crimson Tide (11-1) earned the No. 4 seed in College Football Playoff.
- Bills, Rams have lines move in their favor for week 1 of NFL season
September 7, 2017
It is understandable to see a team like the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots get love from bettors heading into Week 1 on Thursday night
- Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017
Tom Brady's New England Patriots will meet Aaron Rodgers' Green Bay Packers in Super Bowl 52 at U.S. Bank Stadium on February 4, 2018.
- NFL Division title odds: Patriots the biggest favorites in NFL this season
June 28, 2017
A win of 8 straight division titles and have at least 12 victories in the last seven, then you should be an overwhelming favorite according to oddsmakers.
- Nevada sportsbooks enjoy record Super Bowl betting handle
February 7, 2017
Nevada sportsbooks set a new record for Super Bowl betting handle with nearly $138.5m, up $6m from 2016's big game, while winning $10.9m.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017
Nevada legalizes Parimutuel Betting on eSports
October 17, 2017