Tag Archives: super bowl xlvii
- The Economics of March Madness
18 March 2013
March Madness is just under 70 games, estimated $12B being wagered during the three weeks of Madness is bigger than that NFL's SuperBowl.
- Super Bowl generates record bet total; Vegas books expect modest gains
5 February 2013
The $98.9 million in bets for Super Bowl XLVII easily eclipsed the previous record of $94.5 million that was set in Super Bowl XL in 2006.
- Quoth the Ravens: Super Bowl XLVII Champions!
4 February 2013
The Baltimore Ravens beat the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII in dramatic and wild fashion
- Revisiting the latest Super Bowl XLVII prop bets
31 January 2013
Sometimes, you don't even have to look at the game itself to enjoy putting a little penny or two on some mild-mannered wagering.
- San Francisco 49ers open as 5-point favorites against Baltimore Ravens in Super Bowl XLVII
21 January 2013
Story lines abound heading into Super Bowl XLVII
Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
6 September 2018
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
19 October 2018
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
1 September 2017