Tag Archives: super bowl xlvii
- The Economics of March Madness
March 18, 2013
March Madness is just under 70 games, estimated $12B being wagered during the three weeks of Madness is bigger than that NFL's SuperBowl.
- Super Bowl generates record bet total; Vegas books expect modest gains
February 5, 2013
The $98.9 million in bets for Super Bowl XLVII easily eclipsed the previous record of $94.5 million that was set in Super Bowl XL in 2006.
- Quoth the Ravens: Super Bowl XLVII Champions!
February 4, 2013
The Baltimore Ravens beat the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII in dramatic and wild fashion
- Revisiting the latest Super Bowl XLVII prop bets
January 31, 2013
Sometimes, you don't even have to look at the game itself to enjoy putting a little penny or two on some mild-mannered wagering.
- San Francisco 49ers open as 5-point favorites against Baltimore Ravens in Super Bowl XLVII
January 21, 2013
Story lines abound heading into Super Bowl XLVII
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017