Tag Archives: summit ascent holdings
- Russia’s Tigre de Cristal casino puts VIP gamblers on back burner
September 1, 2018
The Tigre de Cristal casino in Russia's far east Primorye gaming zone reports slumping VIP gambling figures as it refocuses on 'premium mass' customers.
- Summit Ascent net revenue jumps 46% in 2017
March 23, 2018
Summit Ascent Holdings Ltd. soared by as much as 46 percent on the back of the strong rolling chip operation at Tigre de Cristal in the Russian Far East.
- Taiwan’s First Steamship buys Summit Ascent shares
December 19, 2017
A Taiwan-based shipping firm is set to test the waters of the Russian casino industry after acquiring nearly 189 million ordinary shares of Summit Ascent.
- Lawrence Ho sells entire Summit Ascent stake
December 18, 2017
Lawrence Ho is divesting the remainder of his stake in casino operator Summit Ascent Holdings Ltd. as he looks for other opportunities elsewhere.
- Russian tax plan to weigh heavy on Summit Ascent: Union Gaming
November 29, 2017
Summit Ascent is bracing itself for the Russian Duma’s plans to hike gaming taxes throughout the Russian Federation by next year.
- Tigre de Cristal casino facing possible tax hikes, curbs in China’s mass market gamblers
November 7, 2017
The Tigre de Cristal casino in Russia's far east is facing potential gaming tax hikes and reductions in numbers of Chinese mass market gamblers.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018