Tag Archives: summit ascent holdings
- Taiwan’s First Steamship buys Summit Ascent shares
December 19, 2017
A Taiwan-based shipping firm is set to test the waters of the Russian casino industry after acquiring nearly 189 million ordinary shares of Summit Ascent.
- Lawrence Ho sells entire Summit Ascent stake
December 18, 2017
Lawrence Ho is divesting the remainder of his stake in casino operator Summit Ascent Holdings Ltd. as he looks for other opportunities elsewhere.
- Russian tax plan to weigh heavy on Summit Ascent: Union Gaming
November 29, 2017
Summit Ascent is bracing itself for the Russian Duma’s plans to hike gaming taxes throughout the Russian Federation by next year.
- Tigre de Cristal casino facing possible tax hikes, curbs in China’s mass market gamblers
November 7, 2017
The Tigre de Cristal casino in Russia's far east is facing potential gaming tax hikes and reductions in numbers of Chinese mass market gamblers.
- Lawrence Ho unloads $21.3M shares in Summit Ascent
September 15, 2017
Chinese casino mogul Lawrence Ho has reduced his stake in the company tasked to develop the Tigre de Cristal casino resort in the Russian Far East.
- Tigre de Cristal VIP gambling surges after junket deals
September 1, 2016
Russia's Tigre de Cristal casino reports huge spike in VIP gambling turnover after striking two fixed-room deals with junket operators.
Russian betting industry icon Oleg Zhuravsky dies suddenly
March 17, 2017
Russia says Bitcoin investing worse than casino gambling
October 17, 2017
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Marathon launch Russian-licensed sports betting site
July 21, 2017