Tag Archives: summit ascent holdings
- Suncity founder becomes chairman of Summit Ascent
June 4, 2019
Alvin Chau, who is also the founder of Suncity, is now wearing two chairman hats, one for each of the two entities.
- Tigre de Cristal sees 250% VIP revenue forecast jump
May 20, 2019
After Suncity upped their stake in Summit Ascent, analysts believe it will make a huge difference in Le Tigre’s VIP fortunes.
- Suncity Group boosts Summit Ascent stake to nearly 28%
April 23, 2019
Suncity Group boosts its stake in Summit Ascent, which controls Russia's Tigre de Cristal casino, from 3.29% to nearly 28%.
- John Wang out as deputy chairman of Summit Ascent
April 15, 2019
The second-largest shareholder of Summit Ascent Holdings, John Wang, resigned as executive director and deputy chairman effective April 12.
- Summit Ascent investor near completing sale of shares
April 10, 2019
On April 9, First Steamship provided a filing to the Taiwan Stock Exchange which confirms that the company is looking to sell off their assets of Summit Ascent.
- Russia’s largest casino could bid goodbye to Taiwanese investors
April 2, 2019
Summit Ascent Holdings says Taiwanese investors in Russia's Tigre de Cristal casino have been approached about selling their shares to third party.
Russia seizes bricks of cocaine featuring Bet365 logo
June 12, 2019
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017