Tag Archives: Studio City
- Studio City Finance announces pricing for new notes
January 30, 2019
Studio City Finance, subsidiary of New York-listed Studio City, announced the pricing for its new notes maturing in 2024.
- Macau’s Studio City casino to stop VIP rolling chip operations
January 15, 2019
Melco International says its Studio City casino in Macau will cease VIP rolling chip gambling activity as of January 15, 2020.
- Melco installs solar panels for two Macau casinos
January 3, 2019
Melco Resorts boasts of being the first integrated resort in Macau to install on-site renewable energy technology, with solar panels in two of its casinos.
- Studio City IPO proves to be a huge success for Melco
November 28, 2018
The recent IPO held by Studio City on the New York Stock Exchange produced a windfall for Lawrence Ho, chairman and CEO of Studio City.
- Melco Studio City stake reduced as additional US shares sold
November 21, 2018
Studio City American Depositary Shares increased by 4.3 million to 33 million, reducing Melco Resort’s stake from 57.3% to 54.1%.
- Melco’s Studio City shares rise on NYSE debut
October 19, 2018
Macau hotel and casino owner Studio City saw much investor interest in its stock’s first day traded at the NYSE, with the stock going up 24%.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017