Tag Archives: Studio City
- Studio City backer files for bankruptcy protection
6 May 2019
New Cotai Holdings and three of its affiliated debtors have applied for bankruptcy protection hoping to buy some time to figure out where it went wrong.
- Studio City Finance announces pricing for new notes
30 January 2019
Studio City Finance, subsidiary of New York-listed Studio City, announced the pricing for its new notes maturing in 2024.
- Macau’s Studio City casino to stop VIP rolling chip operations
15 January 2019
Melco International says its Studio City casino in Macau will cease VIP rolling chip gambling activity as of January 15, 2020.
- Melco installs solar panels for two Macau casinos
3 January 2019
Melco Resorts boasts of being the first integrated resort in Macau to install on-site renewable energy technology, with solar panels in two of its casinos.
- Studio City IPO proves to be a huge success for Melco
28 November 2018
The recent IPO held by Studio City on the New York Stock Exchange produced a windfall for Lawrence Ho, chairman and CEO of Studio City.
- Melco Studio City stake reduced as additional US shares sold
21 November 2018
Studio City American Depositary Shares increased by 4.3 million to 33 million, reducing Melco Resort’s stake from 57.3% to 54.1%.
MGM (finally) rolls out red carpet for $3.3B Cotai resort
13 February 2018
Melco’s Studio City shares rise on NYSE debut
19 October 2018