Tag Archives: Studio City
- Melco’s Studio City in Macau approved for smoking lounges
August 31, 2018
Studio City, a Macau resort operated by Melco Resorts, has become only the second casino resort to be authorized to provide smoking lounges in the city.
- Studio City still considering IPO in the US
August 22, 2018
Studio City International Holdings Ltd has continually proposed IPO through U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission which remains a subject for approval.
- MGM (finally) rolls out red carpet for $3.3B Cotai resort
February 13, 2018
Macau-based MGM China Holdings Ltd. has opened the doors of the $3.4 billion MGM Cotai just in time for the busy week-long Lunar New Year holiday.
- Melco International seeks Studio City spin-off in US bourse
August 15, 2017
HongKong-listed casino operator Melco International is seeking a spin-off and separate listing of Studio City International Holdings Ltd. in the U.S.
- IPO would only exacerbate Studio City ownership maze
Melco International Development just put up a trial balloon to gauge interest in a possible initial public offering for Studio City Macau.
- Wynn Palace’s walls close in; Tak Chun launch Studio City VIP Club
November 23, 2016
Wynn Palace to reduce its gaming floor to create a better environment for mass market gamblers while Tak Chun open VIP Club at Melco's Studio City.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018