Tag Archives: Studio City
- Melco International seeks Studio City spin-off in US bourse
August 15, 2017
HongKong-listed casino operator Melco International is seeking a spin-off and separate listing of Studio City International Holdings Ltd. in the U.S.
- IPO would only exacerbate Studio City ownership maze
Melco International Development just put up a trial balloon to gauge interest in a possible initial public offering for Studio City Macau.
- Wynn Palace’s walls close in; Tak Chun launch Studio City VIP Club
November 23, 2016
Wynn Palace to reduce its gaming floor to create a better environment for mass market gamblers while Tak Chun open VIP Club at Melco's Studio City.
- Melco Crown shakes up senior management after COO exit
November 9, 2016
Melco Crown Entertainment to streamline exec ranks as COO Ted Chan resigns, CEO Lawrence Ho to assume day-to-day operational control.
- Macau’s Studio City kicks off VIP operations in November: report
November 2, 2016
Macau casino resort Studio City is gearing up to start operating its VIP gaming facilities, according to Melco Crown Entertainment.
- Macau looking over Studio City’s VIP gaming tables bid: report
October 19, 2016
Casino operator Melco Crown Entertainment is reportedly seeking to put VIP gaming tables at its Studio City property in Macau.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017