Tag Archives: Storm International
- Darren Keane, CEO of Storm International, reported annual results for the year 2017
March 26, 2018
Storm International, has reported that the company's revenues showed a total year-on-year growth of 12%, while net profit increased by 14.8%.
- Storm International announces the opening of SL Casino in Riga, Latvia
November 16, 2017
Storm International, a casino management company, is expanding its operations with a new property – SL Casino Riga.
- Marketing and PR director at Storm International Lavrentiy Gubin will moderate the conference within Georgia Gaming Congress
February 13, 2017
On March 1, notable representatives of gambling industry and authoritative experts will gather together at Georgia Gaming Congress in Tbilisi.
- Storm International Has Sold its Mexican Operations
November 9, 2016
Storm International has sold its Mexico business, Storm International South America (SILA) in Monterrey.
- Annual Results of Storm International for the Year 2015
May 23, 2016
Storm International, a casino management company, announced operational results for the year 2015 at a recent top management meeting.
- Storm International CEO in critical condition in Russia
August 2, 2011
The CEO of Storm International Darren Keane is in a critical condition after his arrest over a month ago
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Russian betting industry icon Oleg Zhuravsky dies suddenly
March 17, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016