Tag Archives: Steve Jacobs
- Las Vegas Sands settles six-year-old court fight with Sands China ex-CEO Steve Jacobs
1 June 2016
Las Vegas Sands announces confidential settlement of the six-year-old wrongful termination suit brought by Sands China ex-CEO Steve Jacobs.
- Las Vegas Sands pays Nevada regulators $2m to drop license violation claim
12 May 2016
Las Vegas Sands pay $2m to get Nevada regulators to drop claim regarding gaming license violations; Gonzalez staying on Jacobs lawsuit.
- Las Vegas Sands pays $9m to end SEC probe of payments to Chinese consultant
7 April 2016
Las Vegas Sands pays $9m to end Securities and Exchange Commission probe of company's violations of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in China.
- Sheldon Adelson turns to Nevada’s high court in defamation case vs Jewish political group
5 April 2016
Nevada Supreme Court heard a First Amendment case that pitted the Las Vegas Sands chairman against a national Jewish political group.
- Ex-Macau partner pushes through with $5B lawsuit against Las Vegas Sands
4 April 2016
Las Vegas Sands is prepping for another round of court battle, this time courtesy of a former Macau joint venture partner.
- Steve Jacobs expands legal battle to federal court as Sands renews call to kick judge off ex-Macau chief’s case
11 February 2016
Las Vegas Sands Corp. and Steve Jacobs are still lock in a bitter legal fight.
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
21 January 2018
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
18 January 2016