Tag Archives: Steve Jacobs
- Las Vegas Sands settles six-year-old court fight with Sands China ex-CEO Steve Jacobs
June 1, 2016
Las Vegas Sands announces confidential settlement of the six-year-old wrongful termination suit brought by Sands China ex-CEO Steve Jacobs.
- Las Vegas Sands pays Nevada regulators $2m to drop license violation claim
May 12, 2016
Las Vegas Sands pay $2m to get Nevada regulators to drop claim regarding gaming license violations; Gonzalez staying on Jacobs lawsuit.
- Las Vegas Sands pays $9m to end SEC probe of payments to Chinese consultant
April 7, 2016
Las Vegas Sands pays $9m to end Securities and Exchange Commission probe of company's violations of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in China.
- Sheldon Adelson turns to Nevada’s high court in defamation case vs Jewish political group
April 5, 2016
Nevada Supreme Court heard a First Amendment case that pitted the Las Vegas Sands chairman against a national Jewish political group.
- Ex-Macau partner pushes through with $5B lawsuit against Las Vegas Sands
April 4, 2016
Las Vegas Sands is prepping for another round of court battle, this time courtesy of a former Macau joint venture partner.
- Steve Jacobs expands legal battle to federal court as Sands renews call to kick judge off ex-Macau chief’s case
February 11, 2016
Las Vegas Sands Corp. and Steve Jacobs are still lock in a bitter legal fight.
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016