Tag Archives: Stephane Courbit
- EUROPEAN NEWS: BetClic Everest looking at expansion; Paddy might be off to the continent
March 7, 2011
Gaming news, BetClic Everest's former chairman Stephane Courbit tells of their future plans; Paddy Power may expand to a number of European countries.
- BetClic Everest appoints new President
January 11, 2011
BetClic founder, Nicolas Béraud, is the new President of the BetClic Everest Group
- BetClic Everest chairman: French gaming law “does not allow us to exist”
December 2, 2010
BetClic Everest Group chairman Stéphane Courbit claims the onerous French regulatory scheme is unworkable, six months after Bodog execs warned of this
- BetClic Everest majority shareholder bemoans French market
November 30, 2010
BetClic Everest's 50% shareholder, Stéphane Courbit, has bemoaned the strict market that currently exists in France
- Louis Dreyfus to buy stake in Mangas Gaming
December 30, 2009
The French investment house Louis Dreyfus is preparing to buy a stake in Mangas Gaming according to gaming news reports in the gambling industry.