Tag Archives: Station Casinos
- Red Rock Resorts revenue jumps following Palms purchase
November 9, 2017
US regional casino operator Red Rock Resorts sees revenue jump in Q3 thanks in part to the 2016 acquisition of the Palms casino in Las Vegas.
- Fertitta brothers give mom $120m check for Mother’s Day
May 18, 2017
Red Rock Resorts pays $120m to trust controlled by Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta's mom for land underneath two of its Las Vegas casinos.
- GAN ink Station Casinos social gaming deal; PNG launch mobile slots app
September 27, 2016
GAN reveal Station Casinos as latest Simulated Gaming client; Penn National Gaming release new Rocket Games-powered mobile slots app.
- Station Casinos unveil Reno expansion plans, new mobile sports betting app
July 14, 2016
Station Casinos upgrades sports betting app and unveils plan to build Reno casino, over a decade after its original plans fells through.
- Red Rock Resorts aka Station Casinos buys Palms Casino Resort for $312.5m
May 11, 2016
Red Rock Resorts aka Station Casino inks deal to acquire the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas for a total cash consideration of $312.5m.
- Inside the Messy Red Rock Resorts IPO
April 19, 2016
Red Rock Resorts filed for an initial public offering last week with the SEC to sell close to $500M in shares to the public.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017