Tag Archives: Starworld Casino
- Tak Chun Group junket expands Starworld Macau VIP club
August 28, 2018
Macau casino junket operator Tak Chun Group expands VIP gambling club at Galaxy Entertainment Group's StarWorld Hotel property.
- Galaxy Entertainment Group posts record earnings on mass market gains
August 21, 2013
Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group posts record earnings in Q2 thanks to surge in mass market gaming at Galaxy Macau.
- Galaxy Entertainment posts record earnings thanks to mass market
May 15, 2013
Mass market gaming helped boost Galaxy Entertainment Group to record earnings in Q1 2013.
- Analyst bigs up Macau; SJM Cotai resort to be non-gaming; Galaxy promote executives; Sands donations revealed
November 28, 2012
Citigroup posts latest estimates on Macau; SJM resort to be 80-90% non-gaming; Galaxy promote two executives; Sands donates millions
- Macau High Stakes Challenge – Introduction
August 31, 2012
In poker news, CalvinAyre.com crew with Angelia Ong covers this intro video of the Macau High Stakes Challenge 1 Day poker tourney.
- Gearing up for the Macau High Stakes Challenge: World’s largest 1 day poker tourney
August 29, 2012
The Macau High States Poker Challenge is set to commence at Starworld Casino on August 31, 2012 with an anticipated $5m prize for the winner
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018