Tag Archives: spread betting
- Spread betting firms reel on possible EU restrictions
December 19, 2017
Spread betting firms suffer double-digit share price declines after European Securities and Markets Authority warns that further restrictions are coming.
- IG Group restricts volatile Sprints product to existing customers
January 25, 2017
Leading UK spread betting firm IG Group to restrict its volatile Sprints binary options product to existing customers only following new FCA rules.
- Spread betting shares tumble on new UK restrictions
December 6, 2016
Spread betting firms' shares tumble as much as 32% after UK Financial Conduct Authority announces tighter restrictions on contracts for difference sector.
- UK financial watchdog publicly shames spread betting firms; CMC IPO is go
February 2, 2016
Financial Conduct Authority says UK spread betting and CFD firms “failing to do enough to prevent financial crime;" CMC Markets IPO is go.
- Cantor Gaming inks 188BET, Cantor Index shunts punters to Spreadex
March 24, 2013
Cantor Gaming to provide financial fixed odds product to 188BET; Cantor Index shunts spread betting clients to Spreadex
- Betable inks Flesher; UK wants social gaming to police itself; social spread betting
January 18, 2013
Betable inks Zynga's former biz-dev man; UK Gambling Commission head tells social game firms to regulate themselves; social spread betting?
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017