Tag Archives: sportsbooks
- Innovative Sports Betting Products
September 27, 2012
Becky Liggero sits down with Stuart Carr, David Tharp and Keith McDonnell to learn some of the innovative sports betting products today.
- NFL replacement refs forcing oddsmakers to adjust on the fly
September 21, 2012
The 2012 NFL season in two weeks has a ton of scrambling going on from the players, the coaches, the league, and even the oddsmakers.
- Jesper Jensen of Samvo Talks About Asian vs UK-facing Sportsbooks
September 14, 2012
Becky Liggero and Jesper Jensen, Samvo's Head of Trading and Sportsbooks, discuss the differences of Asian and UK-facing sportsbooks markets.
- Jesper Jensen of Samvo Interview – Asian vs. UK Sportsbooks
Becky Liggero and Jesper Ramskov Jensen, Head of Trading and Sportsbook at Samvo, discuss the differences in Asian and UK-facing sportsbooks.
- London’s Olympic Betting Legacy
September 6, 2012
UK’s propensity to gamble on pretty much everything, it was expected for the London games to be a bigger betting than all previous Olympics.
- Football is King in Vegas and Offshore
July 11, 2012
While there are recreational and professional bettors throughout the year, nothing creates more buzz than the National Football League season.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Marketing tips for the gambling industry
August 8, 2017
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
February 19, 2014