Tag Archives: sportsbooks
- Sportsbooks ride Steelers to positive gains in Week 15 in the NFL
December 17, 2013
Sportsbooks posted healthy returns in to early afternoon games only to see their winnings come crashing down with the late afternoon games.
- Titans win keeps books from posting positive gains in Week 12
November 25, 2013
The rest of the day's NFL games saw some highs and ups with the public cashing in on the Pittsburgh Steelers beating the Cleveland Browns
- Sportsbooks still not bullish on Kansas City Chiefs to win the SuperBowl
November 15, 2013
The Kansas City Chiefs are the NFL's only unbeaten team at 9-0 and yet, it only has 14/1 odds to win the SuperBowl.
- Vegas wins on Rams’ rout of Texans, lose on Cowboys’ win over Redskins
October 14, 2013
The Rams' plastering of theTexans gave Vegas a big win, but some of it was sent back with the Cowboys' win against the Redskins.
- Bengals, Cowboys score big for sportsbooks in Week 5; Broncos-Jags open with record line
October 7, 2013
Week 5 was a good week for sportsbooks, thanks to the Bengals' trashing of the Pats and the 'Boys giving the Broncos a run for their money.
- Las Vegas books ride Cleveland Browns to positive Week 3 result
September 23, 2013
On a day when the favorites went 9-4-1, the biggest results on the books' side came at the expense of huge public backing on the faves.
Man opens fire at music festival near Las Vegas’s Mandalay Bay
October 2, 2017
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
January 19, 2018
Las Vegas casino strike talks going down to the wire
May 31, 2018
MGM Resorts loving Trump after $1.4b tax break buoys Q4 result
February 21, 2018