Tag Archives: sportsbook
- Retail sportsbook initiatives in New Hampshire gather momentum
7 November 2019
In New Hampshire, both are found as cities are divided on whether or not they want retail sportsbooks in their neighborhoods.
- SugarHouse takes its online sportsbook live in Pennsylvania
29 May 2019
SugarHouse Casino has become the first casino in Pennsylvania to officially launch its own online sportsbook.
- Golden Gate Casino approved for new Circa sportsbook
26 April 2019
The Golden Gate Casino is set to open their new sportsbook in June, and if their owner is right, it will continue to make Las Vegas the mecca of gambling.
- Iowa regulator wants closer look at Catfish Bend’s sports gambling plan
15 April 2019
The Catfish Bend Casino in Burlington has everything lined up and, as soon lawmakers sign off on a sports gambling bill, it’ll be ready to pull the trigger.
- Kambi crowned America’s number one sportsbook supplier at EGR North America Awards
12 April 2019
Kambi won the Sportsbook Platform Provider and Sports Betting Supplier of the Year at last night's EGR North America Awards
- Recent comments get sportsbooks in trouble with UK regulators
9 November 2018
A couple of sportsbooks have come under fire from UK regulators recently for allegedly breaching anti-gambling advertising regulations.
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
19 November 2016
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
6 December 2017