Tag Archives: Sportsbet
- Sportsbet draws first blood in trademark fight with Sportingbet
July 11, 2018
Sportsbet secures Australian court injunction barring CrownBet from rebranding as Sportingbet; Paddy Power Betfair completes US merger with FanDuel.
- Sportsbet sues Crownbet to stop Sportingbet rebrand
June 25, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair's Australian brand Sportsbet files trademark suit v. The Stars Group's Crownbet over its plans to rebrand as Sportingbet.
- Paddy Power Betfair ramps up bet in Australian market
May 7, 2018
UK-listed bookmaker Paddy Power Betfair is planning to inject an additional £10 million ($13.53 million) into its Australian brand Sportsbet.
- Paddy Power Betfair Q1 dragged down after fleecing bettors in Q4
May 2, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair reports Q1 declines in revenue, earnings and profit, blames shortfall on having won too much money from bettors the previous quarter.
- Sportsbet ready to ride incoming Aussie online gambling tax wave
March 8, 2018
Australian bookmaker Sportsbet is bracing itself for a wave of new internet betting taxes expected to hit the land down under in the coming weeks.
- Paddy Power Betfair’s new CEO shuffles senior management
January 10, 2018
Two days after getting the job, Paddy Power Betfair's new CEO Peter Jackson appoints new CEOs of European and Australian operations.
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
PokerStars, GVC, Paddy Power Betfair join US casino lobby
March 16, 2018