Tag Archives: Sportsbet
- Sportsbet ordered to honor “unfairly canceled” winning bets
31 October 2019
Regulator orders Australian online sports betting operator Sportsbet to pay out millions in winning wagers after claiming odds were offered in error.
- Australia radio spanked for gambling ad; Sportsbet gets pissy
24 September 2019
Australia's telecom watchdog spanks digital broadcaster SEN+ for airing a gambling promo at the wrong time; ad watchdog clears new Sportsbet promo.
- Sportsbet milks misguided payout on Australian election upset
20 May 2019
Online betting operator Sportsbet makes publicity lemonade out of misguided early payout of AU$1.2m on Australian federal election results.
- Sportsbet TV ad sets new Aussie record for most complaints
20 December 2018
A Sportsbet television promo featuring a man manscaping his nether regions sets new Australian record for public complaints.
- BetEasy file legal counterstrike in Sportsbet/Sportingbet fight
24 October 2018
The Stars Group's BetEasy brand opens second front in war with Paddy Power Betfair's Sportsbet brand over use of Sportingbet trademark.
- Sportsbet draws first blood in trademark fight with Sportingbet
11 July 2018
Sportsbet secures Australian court injunction barring CrownBet from rebranding as Sportingbet; Paddy Power Betfair completes US merger with FanDuel.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017