Tag Archives: Sportsbet
- BetEasy file legal counterstrike in Sportsbet/Sportingbet fight
October 24, 2018
The Stars Group's BetEasy brand opens second front in war with Paddy Power Betfair's Sportsbet brand over use of Sportingbet trademark.
- Sportsbet draws first blood in trademark fight with Sportingbet
July 11, 2018
Sportsbet secures Australian court injunction barring CrownBet from rebranding as Sportingbet; Paddy Power Betfair completes US merger with FanDuel.
- Sportsbet sues Crownbet to stop Sportingbet rebrand
June 25, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair's Australian brand Sportsbet files trademark suit v. The Stars Group's Crownbet over its plans to rebrand as Sportingbet.
- Paddy Power Betfair ramps up bet in Australian market
May 7, 2018
UK-listed bookmaker Paddy Power Betfair is planning to inject an additional £10 million ($13.53 million) into its Australian brand Sportsbet.
- Paddy Power Betfair Q1 dragged down after fleecing bettors in Q4
May 2, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair reports Q1 declines in revenue, earnings and profit, blames shortfall on having won too much money from bettors the previous quarter.
- Sportsbet ready to ride incoming Aussie online gambling tax wave
March 8, 2018
Australian bookmaker Sportsbet is bracing itself for a wave of new internet betting taxes expected to hit the land down under in the coming weeks.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018