Tag Archives: sports betting
- IGT to power FanDuel Group’s New Jersey sports betting
July 17, 2018
IGT providing sports betting platform for FanDuel Group's New Jersey operations; New Jersey warns casinos to submit betting software ASAP.
- DraftKings ink sports betting deal with New York’s del Lago casino
July 16, 2018
DraftKings ink a sports betting technology deal with New York's del Lago Resort & Casino, pending the state's passage of sports betting legislation.
- New Jersey sports betting handle hits $16.4m in first two weeks
July 12, 2018
New Jersey's new legal sports betting reports handle of $16.4m in first couple weeks, despite only a couple operators and no online wagering.
- Sportsbet draws first blood in trademark fight with Sportingbet
July 11, 2018
Sportsbet secures Australian court injunction barring CrownBet from rebranding as Sportingbet; Paddy Power Betfair completes US merger with FanDuel.
- Maryland casinos have solid, albeit non-record-breaking June
July 6, 2018
Maryland's six casinos all enjoy positive year-on-year revenue growth in June as statewide tally grows 14% to just under $149m.
- US race wagering gets boost from Justify’s Triple Crown run
July 5, 2018
Wagering on US thoroughbred horseracing was up over 5% in the second quarter, while racing regulators seek to incorporate sports betting into the mix.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017