Tag Archives: sports betting
- Mississippi casino revenue jumps in first month of legal betting
September 21, 2018
Mississippi commercial casino gaming revenue jumps 7.5% in August, the first month of legal sports betting, which brought in $645k.
- FanDuel blinks, will pay Jersey bettor despite pricing error
The FanDuel Group blinks, will pay out full winnings to Jersey bettors who took advantage of betting odds cockup in Broncos v. Raiders game.
- Congress sets Sept. 27 hearing on sports betting regulation
September 20, 2018
The US House of Representatives has set a Sept. 27 hearing into the potential regulation of sports betting at the federal level.
- Washington DC wants a piece of the US sports betting action
Washington D.C. council member Jack Evans introduced a bill that would legalize sports betting in the US capital.
- NHL franchise expects $5M windfall from sports gambling
September 19, 2018
The New Jersey (NJ) Devils anticipate a $5 million advantage to playing in New Jersey that has legalized sports betting.
- Frank Pallone gives up on federal sports betting bill
September 18, 2018
New Jersey Rep. Frank Pallone has said that he will no longer work to pass a bill he authored that would provide federal regulations for sports betting.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017