Tag Archives: sports betting
- AC’s Ocean Resort Casino to feature William Hill sportsbook
May 25, 2018
Atlantic City's Ocean Resort Casino (the former Revel) will feature a William Hill US sportsbook when the new/old casino (re)opens on June 28.
- Connecticut guv, tribes seek resolution on sports betting deadlock
May 24, 2018
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy is moving heaven and earth to bring the lucrative sports betting market into the Nutmeg State.
- Paddy Power Betfair, FanDuel to merge US-facing businesses
May 23, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair confirms it has reached a deal to merge its US-facing business with daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel.
- Atlantic City casino profits fall as two more casinos prep openings
Atlantic City casinos report nearly 12% fall in combined operating profit in Q1; Borgata says it will offer sports betting as soon as regulators say 'go'.
- IGT sole bidder for Rhode Island sports betting contract
May 22, 2018
International Game Technology books nine-figure net loss in Q1 despite modest revenue rise; IGT sole bidder for Rhode Island sports betting tender.
- NFL seeks uniform standards on US sports gambling
NFL is seeking a uniform set of rules for sports betting following the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to strike down the PASPA of 1992.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017