Tag Archives: sports betting
- Sports betting bills to sail smoothly in 11 US states in 2018: Eilers & Krejcik Gaming
January 11, 2018
At least 11 states are likely to legalize sports betting this year should the U.S. Supreme Court declares the PASPA unconstitutional.
- Indiana betting integrity fee equivalent to 39.3% revenue tax
Gambling And The Law's I. Nelson Rose says Indiana's proposed sports betting 'integrity fee' would boost operator taxes to 39.3% of gambling revenue.
- Texas to sit out US sports betting legalization frenzy
January 9, 2018
You can bet on Texas to stand on its ground when it comes to sports betting prohibition.
- Indiana bill would give sports leagues 1% of betting handle
Indiana sports betting bill would give pro sports leagues a 1% cut of the state's betting handle to help preserve the integrity of their games.
- Illinois, Indiana join sports betting legislation bandwagon
January 5, 2018
Illinois House Deputy Majority Leader Lou Lang filed HB 4214 which sought to regulate sports betting act in the state.
- No survivors: feds rumble Ron & Mike’s Football Pool
December 9, 2017
US authorities in New York state reportedly seize $2.5m in funds from Ron & Mike's Football Pool, but no charges filed against organizers (yet).
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017