Tag Archives: sports betting
- New York bill seeks sports betting compromise with leagues
March 8, 2018
Sen. John Bonacic, chairman of the Committee on Racing, Gaming and Wagering, filed Senate Bill, which seeks to legalize single gaming wagering in New York.
- NBA’s 1% demand of sports bets could doom the industry before it gets going
March 6, 2018
The NBA and MLB have demanded 1% of all wagers if PASPA is repealed, a decision could kill the industry before it even gets warmed up.
- Nevada sportsbooks have second-best January on record
February 28, 2018
Nevada casino gaming revenue tops $1b in January despite major table game declines as sportsbooks have second-best January on record.
- West Virginia sports betting bill secures House committee’s nod
February 27, 2018
A bill seeking to legalize sports wagering in West Virginia has taken a a step closer to Gov. Jim Justice’s desk.
- Senate gives West Virginia sports wagering bill the thumbs up
February 21, 2018
A bill seeking to legalize sports wagering in West Virginia sailed smoothly in the state Senate.
- New Jersey invites sports betting ops to start licensing process
February 16, 2018
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement invites sports betting operators to “commence the application process" ahead of Supreme Court ruling.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017