Tag Archives: sportradar
- Sportradar and The Action Network announce multi-year partnership for real-time data
21 February 2020
Sportradar, the world-leading provider of sports data and content solutions, today announced a multi-year partnership with The Action Network to be the company’s official sports data and content provider.
- XFL and Sportradar Announce Exclusive Media Partnership to Provide Fans and Partners Rapid Access to Data and Statistics
12 February 2020
NEW YORK, NY – February 11, 2020 – Sportradar, the world’s leading provider of sports data and content, today announced a media partnership with the XFL that will provide fans and partners quick access to data, statistics and league information. The inaugural XFL season kicks off on February 8 and concludes with the championship game on April 26.
- AFC and Sportradar renew integrity partnership
24 January 2020
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) and Sportradar have today renewed one of the longest standing integrity partnerships in world sport through to the AFC Asian Cup China 2023.
- Sportradar extends relationship with Tennis Australia
21 January 2020
Sportradar Extends Relationship with Tennis Australia Australian Open and associated tournaments to be protected and enhanced for audiences across the world.
- Stanza partners with Sportradar to bring robust sports data to calendar
14 January 2020
Stanza, the global leader in connecting people to events through calendar, has partnered with Sportradar to bring subscribers the best and most engaging in-calendar sports content globally.
- PrizeLogic and Sportradar announce strategic partnership
11 December 2019
Sportradar’s powerful data, coupled with PrizeLogic’s incentivized engagement capabilities, creates a next generation sports engagement solution.
New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
24 January 2018
Sports Betting in Social Gambling
16 December 2014
Gillette sponsors LOL team; PvPRO ink Sportradar deal
6 September 2017