Tag Archives: sportradar
- F1 joins ISG and Sportradar to enable live in-play betting
September 18, 2018
Formula 1® today announces a ground-breaking sponsorship and data rights commercial partnership with Interregional Sports Group (ISG).
- Digital Sport and Sportradar partner to bring cutting-edge events to sports industry professionals
September 11, 2018
Digital Sport and Sportradar have announced a partnership to bring cutting-edge events to industry professionals in central London this autumn.
- BetChicago prepares for legalized sports betting market with Sportradar partnership
July 24, 2018
BetChicago completes deal to add risk management and data services dependent on betting legalization and licensing in Illinois.
- AmTote announces full-service US sports betting platform in partnership with Sportradar
July 12, 2018
AmTote International, Inc. and Sportradar announced today an agreement that enables AmTote to provide comprehensive sports betting services across the U.S.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board bets on Sportradar
July 10, 2018
CPPIB has teamed up with Silicon Valley-based growth equity firm TCV to acquire a 39 percent stake in Swiss-based sports data firm Sportradar.
- Settlement of database right infringement proceedings brought by Sportradar against Betconstruct and others
July 3, 2018
Sportradar has recently settled legal proceedings issued in the High Court in London on 29 September 2017 against Betconstruct and two bookmakers.
French Lottery enters esports betting space; GPL sponsor esports event
November 20, 2017
New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
January 24, 2018
BetConstruct secures French Gaming Licence from ARJEL
September 20, 2017
BetConstruct goes live with Jokerbet.es in Spain
January 16, 2018