Tag Archives: sportradar
- DKB Handball Bundesliga and Sportradar renew integrity partnership
April 8, 2019
The DKB Handball Bundesliga and Sportradar, the global leader in sports data intelligence, today announced an official Integrity Services partnership.
- MLB signs deal with Sportradar to ensure integrity
February 28, 2019
Sportradar has signed a new multi-year agreement with MLB to provide real time game statistics to media companies and regulated sports betting operators.
- Sportradar announces appointment of new chairman Tony Aquila with the addition of three international members
February 5, 2019
Sportradar, the global provider of sports data intelligence, announced the expansion of their global board including four prominent international names.
- Sportradar’s production unit receives re-certification for ISO 9001:2015 from TÜV Thuringia
January 31, 2019
Sportradar announced that its Production unit has received re-certification for the ISO norm 9001:2015 from TÜV Thuringia.
- NASCAR intros tough new Sports Betting Policy for members
January 29, 2019
NASCAR stock car racing body warns its members that they face fines and possible expulsion under new Sports Betting Policy.
- Sportradar launch B2B marketing services for bookmakers
January 16, 2019
Sports data specialists Sportradar launch new B2B marketing services for betting operators, promising “sophisticated and data-driven marketing solutions."
French Lottery enters esports betting space; GPL sponsor esports event
November 20, 2017
New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
January 24, 2018
Sports Betting in Social Gambling
December 16, 2014
Gillette sponsors LOL team; PvPRO ink Sportradar deal
September 6, 2017