Tag Archives: sportradar
- ITF adds Sportradar’s Integrity Services to integrity protection measures
March 2, 2018
The ITF today announced the addition of Sportradar’s Integrity Services to its integrity protection measures.
- Philippines Football League (PFL) partners Sportradar for multiyear data, OTT and integrity services
February 22, 2018
With the 2nd season of the Philippines Football League (PFL) kicking off at the start of March, has agreed on a multi-year partnership with Sportradar.
- Bulgarian Football Union launches comprehensive integrity tour with Sportradar
February 15, 2018
Bulgarian Football Union (BFU) sat alongside Sportradar at a press conference to outline its education strategy that will see 32 workshops per season.
- European Handball Federation adds integrity services to Sportradar partnership
February 9, 2018
The EHF and Sportradar have agreed an extension to their existing agreement to provide additional integrity services to the federation and its competitions.
- World Snooker and Sportradar extend long-running data partnership
February 5, 2018
Extending a relationship that startedin 2010, World Snooker is delighted to announce the renewal of their official data partnership with Sportradar.
- Novomatic signs with Sportradar for sports betting solution
February 1, 2018
NOVOMATIC has announced a partnership with Sportradar to develop an innovative line of sports betting products and services.
French Lottery enters esports betting space; GPL sponsor esports event
November 20, 2017
New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
January 24, 2018
Novomatic scraps IPO plans on German market uncertainty
September 26, 2017
Novomatic acquire Germany’s Casino Royal Group
April 4, 2017
Gillette sponsors LOL team; PvPRO ink Sportradar deal
September 6, 2017