Tag Archives: sportradar
- DraftKings and Sportradar announce long-term partnership extension
13 November 2019
DraftKings Inc. and Sportradar, officially announced a long-term partnership extension whereby Sportradar will continue to be DraftKings’ supplier for data feeds and bet stimulation content.
- Sportradar appoints Werner Becher as new Managing Director of U.S. Betting
23 October 2019
Sportradar has announced the appointment of Werner Becher as its new Managing Director of U.S. Betting.
- Sportradar to market CEV Tokyo Volleyball European Qualification media rights
18 October 2019
Sportradar, the global leader in sports data intelligence, today announced it is to sell the media rights for the upcoming CEV Tokyo Volleyball European Qualification 2020 on behalf of the European Volleyball Confederation.
- Sportradar acquires Optima
11 October 2019
Leading omnichannel sports betting and e-gaming platform business expands Sportradar offering to become a fully integrated ‘turnkey’ sports betting services provider.
- Sportradar announces partnership with dish to become the company’s official sports data provider
4 October 2019
Sportradar today announced an exclusive partnership with DISH to become the company’s official sports data provider.
- Onefootball teams up with Sportradar OTT to drive expansion into live and on-demand streaming
26 September 2019
Onefootball has partnered with Sportradar, global provider of sports data intelligence, for the delivery of their OTT offering, bringing Onefootball customers the best live and on-demand sports video programming from across the world.
New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
24 January 2018
Sports Betting in Social Gambling
16 December 2014
Gillette sponsors LOL team; PvPRO ink Sportradar deal
6 September 2017