Tag Archives: sportradar
- Why Sportradar’s former Head of Esports favourite animal is not a Unikrn
April 5, 2018
Sportradar's Head of Esports, James Watson, has left his position by agreement after an internal investigation proved he broke his contract by betting on esports matches at Unikrn.
- Play Fair Code strengthens ties with Sportradar
March 27, 2018
The Austrian Play Fair Code have signed a memorandum of understanding with Sportradar as one of the world’s leading suppliers of sports integrity solutions.
- ITF adds Sportradar’s Integrity Services to integrity protection measures
March 2, 2018
The ITF today announced the addition of Sportradar’s Integrity Services to its integrity protection measures.
- Philippines Football League (PFL) partners Sportradar for multiyear data, OTT and integrity services
February 22, 2018
With the 2nd season of the Philippines Football League (PFL) kicking off at the start of March, has agreed on a multi-year partnership with Sportradar.
- Bulgarian Football Union launches comprehensive integrity tour with Sportradar
February 15, 2018
Bulgarian Football Union (BFU) sat alongside Sportradar at a press conference to outline its education strategy that will see 32 workshops per season.
- European Handball Federation adds integrity services to Sportradar partnership
February 9, 2018
The EHF and Sportradar have agreed an extension to their existing agreement to provide additional integrity services to the federation and its competitions.
French Lottery enters esports betting space; GPL sponsor esports event
November 20, 2017
New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
January 24, 2018
Gillette sponsors LOL team; PvPRO ink Sportradar deal
September 6, 2017
Sports Betting in Social Gambling
December 16, 2014