Tag Archives: sportradar
- BetChicago prepares for legalized sports betting market with Sportradar partnership
July 24, 2018
BetChicago completes deal to add risk management and data services dependent on betting legalization and licensing in Illinois.
- AmTote announces full-service US sports betting platform in partnership with Sportradar
July 12, 2018
AmTote International, Inc. and Sportradar announced today an agreement that enables AmTote to provide comprehensive sports betting services across the U.S.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board bets on Sportradar
July 10, 2018
CPPIB has teamed up with Silicon Valley-based growth equity firm TCV to acquire a 39 percent stake in Swiss-based sports data firm Sportradar.
- Settlement of database right infringement proceedings brought by Sportradar against Betconstruct and others
July 3, 2018
Sportradar has recently settled legal proceedings issued in the High Court in London on 29 September 2017 against Betconstruct and two bookmakers.
- Champions Hockey League brings in Sportradar for integrity insight
June 13, 2018
Champions Hockey League (CHL), the premier European ice hockey competition, has today signed a long-term partnership with Sportradar.
- Why Sportradar’s former Head of Esports favourite animal is not a Unikrn
April 5, 2018
Sportradar's Head of Esports, James Watson, has left his position by agreement after an internal investigation proved he broke his contract by betting on esports matches at Unikrn.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017