Tag Archives: Sportium
- Sportium wins Colombia’s ninth online gambling license
March 14, 2018
The Sportium joint venture of Spanish operator Cirsa and UK bookmakers Ladbrokes receives Colombia's ninth online gambling license.
- Sportium prep Colombia launch; Uruguay to keep online state-run
August 23, 2017
Sportium joint venture of Ladbrokes and Cirsa preps imminent launch of Colombian online gambling site; Uruguay to stick with a state-run online operator.
- Sportium extend La Liga betting partnership another two years
June 6, 2017
Spanish betting operator Sportium extends its official betting partnership with Spain's top football league La Liga by another two years.
- TitanBet sponsor Sevilla FC; Sportium ink multi-year Spanish basketball deal
March 1, 2016
TitanBet become official betting partner of Spanish footballers Sevilla FC; Sportium ink multi-year sponsorship of Liga Endesa basketball.
- Winamax, Betsafe and Sportium boost football sponsorship presence
July 29, 2015
Winamax inks third Ligue 1 deal with FC Nantes; Betsson's Betsafe brand re-ups with FC Köln; Sportium extends La Liga partnership.
- Ladbrokes Enters Mexican Online Gaming Market with Sportium
January 22, 2015
Ladbrokes returns to the Mexican market through Sportium, a joint venture with Spanish operator CIRSA.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Mexico’s new gambling law unlikely to be approved by 2018
February 22, 2017