Tag Archives: Sportingbet
- Tabcorp revenue up on digital gains; William Hill Australia senior exec-shakeup
3 May 2014
Tabcorp's fiscal Q3 revenue rises on fixed-odds and digital gains; Michael Sullivan out as William Hill shakes up Aussie operation
- GVC Holdings profit more than doubles on strength of Sportingbet acquisition
9 April 2014
GVC Holdings reports 148% increase in annual earnings thanks to successful acquisition and absorption of Sportingbet's grey market business.
- Coral, 12Bet, Sportingbet, Freebets.com busy with sponsorship pen
28 January 2014
Coral sponsors Chelsea FC and PDC's UK Open; 12Bet in Coventry City one-off jersey deal; Sportingbet name to adorn Penrith Panthers' stadium
- Portugal strips online gambling from 2014 budget; Hills to scrap Miapuesta brand
17 December 2013
Portugal strip online gambling from 2014 budget, promise standalone legislation later; William Hill to scrap Spanish-facing Miapuesta brand
- William Hill profit falls 31% in Q3 on soft retail traffic, punters’ luck
4 October 2013
William Hill reports a 31% drop in Q3 profit, for which it blames soft retail traffic in July and a string of punter-favoring results.
- Sportsbet, TAB top Australian betting survey; ACTAB for sale; TAB WA rebrands
28 September 2013
Australian sports betting survey finds Sportsbet, TAB top brands, while William Hill's brands fare poorly; ACTAB for sale, TAB WA rebrands.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018